OOC Chat

March, 1945: the forces of the Axis are falling back on all fronts. After half a decade of bloodshed and destruction, the end of the war is finally approaching. Yet, unknown to the Allies, the enemy has one more ace up their sleeve. A routine investigation of an abandoned submarine base leads to the discovery of a massive Nazi secret operation in Antarctica. As the Allies gather whatever forces they can divert to this new front of the war, a desperate race against time begins in the heart of the frozen continent, one last clash under the shadow of the Mountains of Madness to thwart this final plot of horror and madness.

Moderator: Overlord87

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Mr. Handy »

If the new players aren't responding to posts or PMs, I think it might be a good idea to try to recruit additional players.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 6 years 8 months

Post by HelplessBystander »

I can play both Characters, if you want. Or...you could PM him, that worked for me. It's a possibility that the email system just didn't ping him
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
MDPLISKIN
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 5 years 11 months

Post by MDPLISKIN »

Sorry. I’ve been in the process of moving out of state. I did not get any messages or emails I’m afraid. I’m in to play.
loke
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 5 years 10 months

Post by loke »

Apologies for the silence. I have been on holiday with only occasional network access. I shall try to catch up ASAP.
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 5 months

Post by Overlord87 »

Ok, it's good to see everyone is still active. I'll be on holiday in Russia for one week starting tomorrow, so you'll have to wait a little bit. Once I get back, we can get the game going again ;)
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Overlord87 »

Hello everyone, sorry for the long time without posting. I've been considering how to handle things with this campaign. The truth is I've been quite swamped with things to do in real life, and I don't have much time to dedicate to this hobby of RPG by forum. Plus, I'm following two campaigns on this forum, and it's more than I can handle right now. So, I decided I'm going to focus on the other one, as it's been going on for longer and I'm more invested on it (along with the players), and I'm going to shut this one down. Sorry to everyone who played and hoped to keep it going. I think this is for the best though.
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 6 years 8 months

Post by HelplessBystander »

Yeah, had this problem as well. Sad to see this go though :(
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

I'm sorry to see this end too, but I understand. I know how hard it is to run multiple games at once. When you're ready and you're sure everyone has had a chance to see this, let me know by posting here and I'll move it to the Graveyard. We can always bring it back later if you ever have time in the future.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Overlord87 »

Thank you. I think you can move it now. There's also another one of my games, the one called Paris: City of Tears, that is also closed but was never removed.

Return to “Assault on the Mountains of Madness”