OOC Chat

March, 1945: the forces of the Axis are falling back on all fronts. After half a decade of bloodshed and destruction, the end of the war is finally approaching. Yet, unknown to the Allies, the enemy has one more ace up their sleeve. A routine investigation of an abandoned submarine base leads to the discovery of a massive Nazi secret operation in Antarctica. As the Allies gather whatever forces they can divert to this new front of the war, a desperate race against time begins in the heart of the frozen continent, one last clash under the shadow of the Mountains of Madness to thwart this final plot of horror and madness.

Moderator: Overlord87

Re: OOC Chat

Postby leonardolad » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:55 pm

For history flow sake I agree that the most frequent poster to be in charge would make sense. Mr. Handy posts a lot more than me. Now, regarding military accuracy, americans probably would be willing to listen to Kemp, and english fellas to his own captain. Maybe both should be in charge? Do you have any military experience, Mr. Handy? I don't.
leonardolad
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby Mr. Handy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:28 am

I don't either. All of my military knowledge comes from reading, watching TV shows and movies, and playing games. I can be in charge of the British troops while you're in charge of the Yanks, but one of us needs to be in ultimate command of the mission. I'm used to being in games where other players post during the day when I can't, so once per day doesn't seem like all that often to me, but if it's more often than you post, I guess it should be me.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Postby leonardolad » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 am

It's settled then!
leonardolad
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby Steveoknox24 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:43 am

Obviously, it wouldn't make sense for my character to be in charge but I figured I'd share my availability all the same:

I can post at least once a day, sometimes more. Work can get sporadic with periods of little to do and be swamped the next day... life of a teacher. So my posts may be a bit all over the place.
Steveoknox24
Initiate
Initiate

Postby leonardolad » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:41 am

I'll be out of town till sunday night, so my posts may become sparse. I'll try to log in, though.
leonardolad
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby andyw666 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 am

Team, I'll be on hols until Monday and possibly have no Internet, feel free to NPC Stogie if I'm slow posting.
andyw666
Adept
Adept

Postby Overlord87 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:45 am

I'll be in Japan from tomorrow until the 23rd, so I won't be posting for a while ;)
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Postby leonardolad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Uhh, Japan... Nice! Enjoy!
leonardolad
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby andyw666 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:31 am

Sorry, sick with flu, please NPC me.
andyw666
Adept
Adept

Postby andyw666 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:27 am

Hi there, I'm on the mend and will get back into the game shortly!
andyw666
Adept
Adept

Postby Overlord87 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Updated the base map. leonardolad and Mr. ginge are next to the blast door near the power room. The rest of the group is in the barracks.

I feel we might have lost a player or two. That is unfortunately standard routine, and I'll see if I can find replacement players once you complete this first section. There are at least 4 players still active, so there should be no problem :D
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Previous

Return to Assault on the Mountains of Madness