Chapter 3: Preparations and Advice

Arkham, Massachusetts, 1928. The last dying plea of an old friend and mentor leads to an encounter with a horror beyond description. Unwittingly released into the world nearly fifty years before, it is now time to finally confront the mistakes of the past. But it will come at great cost...

Moderator: HoneyDog

evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 4 months

Re: Chapter 3: Preparations and Advice

Post by evil_scientist »

Isadora Carmichael

"There is a chance that the locals think that the house is 'haunted', or that it is evil and they avoid it. Even if they don't know any details. Let's stick to the truth - we are friends of Professor Putnam, we are taking care of the house... but let's not talk about the supernatural."
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
innsmouth
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Post by innsmouth »

Henry Glynn

"If we don't tell a version of the truth we'd need to cook up a good story for being interested in the house"

Henry holds on tight as Vivar pulls away from the kerb.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 4 months

Post by evil_scientist »

Isadora Carmichael

"Maybe we are just cleaning up there, bringing back some personal items of the Professor on behalf of the family. Unpublished manuscripts," says Isadora after some consideration.
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Post by HoneyDog »

OOC:   Off you all go on your journey! Next stop, Ross's Corners...  

Return to “Edge of Darkness”