Concepts and Introductions

Despite racing against the rain on your way northwards, the storm finally caught up with you in earnest and with it the night has fallen, abyssal black and riven by lightning. Conditions on the rain-swept road force your speed down to a virtual crawl so that your head-lamps can pierce the gloom and keep you on the path. The only thing certain now is that the weather behind you is worse than that which surrounds you, driving you onwards. What should have been an eventless journey has become something dangerous and unpredictable....

Moderator: Priest

Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Re: Concepts and Introductions

Post by Priest »

Excellent. So we have;
Alister Sergeant, researcher of geneology and local lore (Professor) - Evil_Scientist
William Kieffer, Architect (Architect) - HoneyDog
Dorothy Liegh, reporter for the Ipswich Weekly (Journalist) - Victoria Silverwolf
Maynard Heldstrom, Psychic Investigator (Parapsychologist) - Cearlan
Sean O'Rielly, Cab Driver (Cab Driver/Chauffer) - Mr. Handy
Judith Howard, Librarian (Librarian) - Wruter

You have, for various reasons, all been to the Arkham Atiques Convention. Some in search of a particular item, others simply out of interest. However your situations have necessitated that you chance the incoming weather to return to Ipswich. For this reason you have joined together to hire the cab of Sean O'Rielly, who has assured you that he can have you safe at home before the forecasted storm hits. Hence the reason why you are all squeezed in his 1927 Ford model 'A' Fordoor, currently somewhere north of Arkham...
With concepts complete we shall move to Character Creation when ready. We are using the 'Quick Fire' method as explained in the appropriate section.
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 4 months

Post by evil_scientist »

;)

Character sheet coming tomorrow... I am using the auto-fill pdf and just copy stuff from there.
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow night (or more likely this weekend) to create my character too, when I'll have time.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 4 months

Post by evil_scientist »

I actually scored an improvement on my 70 EDU! Here's the 1d10 increase:

[dice]0[/dice]
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner

Return to “Dead Light (7th Edition)”