IC-Ep 2-No Tomorrow(Everyone)

Story and his companions infiltrate the conspiracy and break into various houses in an effort to uncover evidence, and Senator Scaevola is implicated. Caelia Alba courageously visits Scaevola's secret lair to gather information. While their Roman friends spend an uneasy night dreading what may come tomorrow, the TARDIS crew bluffs its way in to Scaevola's villa to thwart his schemes, but all does not go as planned.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Re: IC-Ep 2-No Tomorrow(Everyone)

Post by jaysun81 »

Stroking his chin for a moment Story then says to Lucius, "Perhaps we should track down either Gaius Cassius Longinus or Marcus Junius Brutus. If I remember correctly they led the the assassination."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I know the family names," replied Lucius, "though not the men themselves. I can guide you to whichever of their houses you wish."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Ritterton
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 8 years 6 months

Post by Ritterton »

When the litter bearing the auger began to move off, Artemis followed behind the procession of litter, Caelia, the servant Claudius beneath his hooded robe, and Spurius. When the arrived at the Senator's estate, he waited for Caelia to return from within after checking on the auger, and hoped that the next villa would at least have him inside making the borrowing of the attire worth the effort.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Post by jaysun81 »

Story nods at Lucius and says, "Let us seek out Longinus."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by yockenthwaite »

"That sounds like a plan then!" says Elizabeth, smiling. "I'm glad that the rest of you can remember more of the names involved than me."
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by Thorn »

Brook shrugs a little, and follows. "So...not the theatre then, or is it too early?"
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Post by aine »

Caelia makes sure the old man is settled comfortably in a quiet room off the garden. She also arranges for a discreet guard with Claudius. After checking her patient over once more, there is little else she can do. "Get some rest, Septimus. We will keep you abreast of what is going on and I'll be back to see you last thing tonight."

Then she finds Artemis, "Should we drop by the palace on the way to Scavaeola's residence? Although I haven't found out much to tell them."
Ritterton
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 8 years 6 months

Post by Ritterton »

"My lady, I think that may make sense if it is on the way. The Queen's handmaiden may also have some information on Senator Scavaeola's activities as he has a great interest in her country." Artemis noted and pointed to Spurius, "however, I think you and Spurius have to lead me as I continually get lost here in Rome having been here only one other time years ago."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"It is too soon," Lucius replied to Brook. "It will not happen until the morrow. The Theater of Pompey is right over there." He pointed to the large, round building that served both as a place of entertainment and as the temporary meeting place of the Senate. "Come, let us use the time we have well." He led Story and his fellow companions through the streets.

Germanicus and his retinue headed out of the Forum to the north, heading towards his villa. Caelia knew that Scaevola's villa was located southwest of Rome, by the road to the port of Ostia. She would have the option of either circling around Rome's walls or passing through the city and visiting the palace on her way there later.
OOC,[b]Story[/b], [b]Elizabeth[/b], [b]Lucius[/b], and [b]Brook[/b] are moving to the thread linked below.
The Conspirators
OOC,Everyone else is moving to the thread linked below.
Preparations
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 2”