Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

In the sleepy town of Kingsport, unspeakable horror hides awaiting its time. Not only does Tulzscha run rampant, but it also blazes a trail for Yibb-Tstll. Five ordinary people from various walks of life will try to prevent it from destroying all they hold dear. Will they succeed?

Moderator: Tabs

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

Post by Mr. Handy »

It's between games now, and we're waiting for someone willing to run it who has the time. Tabs won't yet, but he said he'll play if someone else runs it. I have the game and all the expansions too, but I don't have time to run it, nor can I leave the game out for months on end. I'll also be away for about half of November. Would you be interested in running it? I'd play if you are.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by Tabs »

Cearlan wrote:Is this being run again ... I'd love to play having the base game and all the expansions. Have played solo and with my (semi-reluctant) partner but would really relish a 'proper game,' even if it is pbp.
Maybe I'll run a game in the New Year, in which case I'll drop you a P.M.

I'll also be away for about half of November.
Holidaying in Europe ?
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by Cearlan »

Mr. Handy wrote:It's between games now, and we're waiting for someone willing to run it who has the time. Tabs won't yet, but he said he'll play if someone else runs it. I have the game and all the expansions too, but I don't have time to run it, nor can I leave the game out for months on end. I'll also be away for about half of November. Would you be interested in running it? I'd play if you are.
Wouldn't mind running it in all fairness, but I'd want to play at least once first - just to confirm I'm playing it right if for no other reason.
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Hey Guys,

haven't been around in a while but thought I'd check out this thread again. If you guys get it going please drop me a pm and let me know. I'd like to give it a whirl again.

Hey any of you guys buy the miniatures for this game yet? A little pricey but they look dang good!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Tabs wrote:
Cearlan wrote:Is this being run again ... I'd love to play having the base game and all the expansions. Have played solo and with my (semi-reluctant) partner but would really relish a 'proper game,' even if it is pbp.
Maybe I'll run a game in the New Year, in which case I'll drop you a P.M.

I'll also be away for about half of November.
Holidaying in Europe ?
Yep, I'm going to London from November 9-18. I'm also going to a convention in New Jersey from November 2-4. I will have more free time in the rest of November, though.
DSIGFUSS wrote:Hey Guys,

haven't been around in a while but thought I'd check out this thread again. If you guys get it going please drop me a pm and let me know. I'd like to give it a whirl again.

Hey any of you guys buy the miniatures for this game yet? A little pricey but they look dang good!
I've seen the minis online, but I haven't bought them. They do look nice.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

DSIGFUSS wrote:Hey Guys,

Sure, will do.
In the U.K. they are £170! I'd buy the set for £50.
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Seen this fan expansion? It's pretty damn good.

https://sites.google.com/site/doortosat ... ard-images

And Fantasy Flight have posted a complete FAQ.

Return to “Episode 5 - Kingsport Horror”