All Flesh Must Be Eaten

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

All Flesh Must Be Eaten

Post by OathinBlood »

Hey, I just got a copy of All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Eden Studios' survival horror RPG, and I've been dieing (hah, zombie pun!) to run a game of this for a good long while. Call of Cthulhu has a good dose of undead horror every once in a while, so I'm guessing that this might hold some appeal for this forum. If three or so people are interested, I'd be glad to host this somewhere. The scenario can either be the one that came with the book, in which the players are everyday men and women during a Romero-esque zombie outbreak, or a freeform scenario, perhaps using the Fate Chart from my brand spankin' new Mythic RPG book, which is awesome.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

Re: All Flesh Must Be Eaten

Post by welsh »

With Handy bringing Zombie Apocalypse here, perhaps we should just create a new forum for Zombie Horrors?
IT could be CoC system or something else.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

That sounds like a good idea, and there's certainly room here for an AFMBE game. Carcosannoble already has a game using a different system (GURPS 3rd edition), so this shouldn't be a problem. Zombie Apocalypse uses CoC rules, but it's non-Mythos as well. I'd be interested in trying AFMBE. I've read some Actual Plays on rpg.net and it looks great. I've also heard a lot about Mythic, which sounds even better.

Zombie Apocalypse should start by the end of the month. Once we get a forum set up I'll start posting information to help players get started. I should have most or all of the characters done by Monday night.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
OperativeD
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 1 month

Post by OperativeD »

I would really love to play AFMBE. I have bought the core book and the Fist Full O' Zombies book, but aside from looking at and reading them they've only been collecting dust on my book shelf. Shame really...
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing!"

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”