1920s Britain - New game

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
ben_cthulhukeeper
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

1920s Britain - New game

Post by ben_cthulhukeeper »

Hello.

I’m looking for investigators to take part in a classic era Call of Cthulhu PBEM.

The game will be set in Britain during the early 1920s and I’m hoping for 4-6 players. I don’t wish to give too much of the plot away at the moment but we wont be using a published scenario and I promise you a terrifying time for the investigators.

At first I plan on this being a relatively short adventure to serve as a good way of introducing the investigators to each other, but to the horrors of the mythos too! If all goes well, my long term goal is to find a group of great writers and reliable posters, to take deeper into the depths of insanity with a long term campaign.

As for post turn around, I commit to at least one quality post every other day and would like the same of the players. The posts will be of adult nature, depicting graphic scenes of gore etc… so please bear this in mind if you intend to apply.

The game is open to Cthulhu veterans and first timers alike. If you’d like to play just send an investigator concept to the address below. If it is your first time and you’re unsure, drop me a line and we’ll work out a character together.

Thanks.
Ben
cthulhukeeper@yahoo.co.uk

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”