Myspace Experiment

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Myspace Experiment

Post by Seppuku »

I have started a group on myspace to host an ongoing All Flesh Must Be Eaten play-by-post Survival Game. I wanted to see how well a Private group on myspace can support RPG gaming. It's looking like it will have everything I need, and should be pretty fun. If you have a myspace account already that's cool, but if you would like to make one for your character it could help out expanding the community. I had planned on keeping it contained to america, but you know how that pesky zombie plague likes to spread. I will be using Google Earth for all of the maps as it is a Modern Era Game. The Initial outbreak will be in New York, but Players can start anywhere in the Coastal United States that they want. You will probabbly want to be near the action, or youre in for a pretty boring begining, but you would have much more time to prepare. If you don not own the Rules to AFMBE I have a link to a free Basic Ruleset on the Character Sheet forum.

http://groups.myspace.com/AllFleshMustBeEatenGame

Sorry had the link wrong before.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
RakshaGC
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Myspace Experiment

Post by RakshaGC »

Sounds interesting. I'm willing to give to try it, but is it getting off the ground at all? I don't want to create another web account for no reason blah blah blah.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

The original poster hasn't been on the site for four years, and the link no longer seems to work.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
RakshaGC
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 6 months