Beyond the Mountains of Madness IRC (openrpg)

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Atreyu
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 18 years 2 months

Beyond the Mountains of Madness IRC (openrpg)

Post by Atreyu »

I am running the Beyond the Mountains of Madness campaign over openrpg (http://www.openrpg.com). We played through about half the campaign (just entered the ice), but jumping in is no problem. One of the players is writing an "expedition diary", which serves a detailed log of events so far. I put down a lot of working in running this campaign: every image from the campaign book is uploaded, and I type out at least 8-9 pages of dialogue and descriptive text before each session, to speed things along.

There is one big problem: we have been in dire need for players for quite some time; only one player showed up for last session. So PLEASE join our campaign.

Sessions are at Sundays at 17:00 GMT (09:00 PST), and last for three to four hours. That is the only time of the week that works for people all over the western world.

Please send me an email at frankherfjord "at hotmail dot com" if you're interested.

Since we have had a ton of players drop out after one session (even though they tell us they loved it), I prefer that new players use a pregenerated character for the first session - to make the campaign more consistent for the regulars.

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”