Players wanted for Delta Green

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 5 months

Players wanted for Delta Green

Post by Silver Priest »

Hey everyone. I've recently started a Delta Green game on another forum( Hence, this topic. Funny how that works.) For those that don't know, Delta Green is a mix of Lovecraftien horror and contemporary conspiracy theories. Players take on the role of characters in a US governmental agency who uncover things they can't explain.

We've just started on the first scenario, and this is a perfect chance for new players to join! Don't worry if you don't know much about Delta Green; I actually think that works better. If you're interested, feel free to come and take a peek:

http://calloftea.com/forum/index.php?PH ... oard=358.0
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 8 years 11 months

Re: Players wanted for Delta Green

Post by johnson41996 »

I know nothing of delta green but this sounds very fun. can i join? i tried going to the link but it just gives a database error so idk how to join or anything
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
NFVD
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 1 month

Post by NFVD »

Howdy.

I'm playing in Silver Priest's game. Lately (as of a week ago or so) the Malkavian Madness forum which hosts it has been having problems on and off. I've been getting the database error too several times the past few days, then it goes back to normal. An even when the site was been working I couldn't send PMs. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon. My recommendation is try accessing the site daily until they do.
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate

Post by johnson41996 »

how do i go about joining? on that forum?
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate

Post by johnson41996 »

oh wow now its giving me a 500 error that site is all over the place lol
NFVD
Keeper
Keeper

Post by NFVD »

Yeah, the error varies. I've gotten some 3 different ones so far. :roll:

Once it's up and running again you can join like in any other forum, by opening an account with nick and password. I'll post back here when it's fixed. And I hope they hurry. We were reaching a climax on our DG game and I was waiting for another nWoD game I joined to commence.

And if the worse happens and the Malkavian Madness forum has really gone thru the wayside I'm hoping Silver Priest transfers the game to these forums.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

johnson41996 wrote:I know nothing of delta green but this sounds very fun. can i join? i tried going to the link but it just gives a database error so idk how to join or anything
Hey there! You would be welcome to join. I have character creation details in one of the threads, so you should be able to make a character fairly easily. Ideal would be a government worker of some sort, whether through the FBI Army Rangers,CDC, you name it, but even local law enforcement or a college professor might be okay. Find something that works and I'll work to fit you in as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the setting or char creation let me or NFVD know. He's sort of our residential expert on DG. :D

Sadly the forum has been down the last few days. This happens every other month or so, usually only for a day to two. This time it happened on a Friday afternoon, meaning I suspect the problem won't be fully fixed until Monday. But I'm about 95% sure it will be fixed by then. Right now the forum's sometimes working for me, so try the link again and see if it works.

Despite the occasional glitches, I've used the site for four years or so and never been compromised. So you don't have to worry about that. Their web hosting just sucks, lol.
NFVD
Keeper
Keeper

Post by NFVD »

The site is back working again.
johnson41996
Initiate
Initiate

Post by johnson41996 »

So i joined the call of tea site my user name is in quotes "[NAME OMITTED]" i have a character rolled up and now im just wondering how you want me to build his background, his name is jesse james and his code name is dallas, grew up in texas and is currently an fbi agent. also, do we have enough players who possess mythos points from start or can i roll that 1d8? and was i supposed to roll my stats on the board because i just used my own dice. just let me know these things and how to send you my char sheet, thanks for letting me play!
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

We've had some drop outs, so new players are more than welcome. Especially newbies to the setting who may be curious to try it out. :)

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”