FRENCH Beyond the Mountains of Madness

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
PrBatblind
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

FRENCH Beyond the Mountains of Madness

Post by PrBatblind »

Oyez, Oyez, here is a post from my venerated Arcane Keeper, Manur:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Play@Yog-Sothoth cultists,

I am currently running in French a campaign of Beyond The Mountains of Madness for six PbP players on my own forum. Your mate PrBatBlind is a priceless part of it. (I swear I didn't add this part.)

I am looking for two new players "irresistibly drawn to the icy wastes of the Antarctic", taking the position of two folks who had to leave during the recent days. In "game time", we are only a couple of days into the adventure, so the new players would be able either to fill in the position of the existing investigators, or to create new characters.
Since we're playing in French, we're looking for players who are French-speakers or able to understand and post in written French (but as we're all "literate" in English, the occasionally untranslated word or sentence won't be any kind of problem -- and we will be available for help).
The "applicants" must not know anything important about the campaign ;however, it's ok if they've read At the Mountains of Madness, the Lovecraft story that is the prequel to BtMoM (but if they haven't, they might want to stay this way for now).

Anyone interested by the campaign (and willing to help a disoriented playing group) can email me at manur .a-t. manur .d-o-t. org ; I will send back the address of my forum, so that you can explore the existing stuff and confirm if you can and still want to play with us.

Thanks everyone,
Manur, the Keeper

(The moderators of this board have been asked beforehand and kindly accepted that we post this bit of advertisement for our PbP taking place on an external forum. Thanks, moderators.)
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

French!
French?
Damn it! Why did I have to learn German and Chinese! Shit!

Good luck with campaign!
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”