Play-by-Live-Video-Chat: 3 PCs needed!

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
jakewejee
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Play-by-Live-Video-Chat: 3 PCs needed!

Post by jakewejee »

Hi all. I'm writing an adventure for 3 PCs, 1920's era, and will be playing via 4-way video chat on meebo.com (very simple program to use, basically Skype w/4-way video chat).

I would like to be able to play as often as people's schedules allow. Right now I am very free schedule-wise. My schedule looks like this:

I am BUSY: mon 6pm+, tues 6pm+, and thurs 6pm+ (all US easten standard times). Free all the rest of my days!

If you have some free time that is not within those hours above, drop a reply with an aprox. number of hours you could commit to per week.

(More info on the scenario to come...)
Noelle
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Re: Play-by-Live-Video-Chat: 3 PCs needed!

Post by Noelle »

hey contact me on skype noelle.echterling
rbiddle
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years

Re: Play-by-Live-Video-Chat: 3 PCs needed!

Post by rbiddle »

I'd like to join in. My schedule is free most weekday evenings after 6pm and Sunday evenings 6pm-10pm (Those are all US EST times, but I'm in Texas, so I'm CST). Wed. 6pm-10pm is probably the best for me.

I've never used Meebo, but it seems easy enough.

Let me know if you still need people, I'd really enjoy a chance since the local CoC events are nearly non-existant (and I've got baby twins coming in May that will probably keep my at home pretty often).

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”