Once a week game online?

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Howerd Phillips
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Once a week game online?

Post by Howerd Phillips »

Anyone want to host a once a week game online (Skype, etc.)? I can do just about any evening ET...
Howerd Phillips
Disciple
Disciple

Re: Once a week game online?

Anyone?
Howerd Phillips
Disciple
Disciple

Hello?
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Hey Howard, I'd be interested in playing said Skype game... in fact I have a group who are near the end of their adventure, but we're playing by post in-between Skype get-together. We found getting together one a week was impossible for us to sync our schedules... then it became once a month, and then finally we have all but given up on the idea of anything but pbp.
Howerd Phillips
Disciple
Disciple

Once every other week?
mharper
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Post by mharper »

I would be happy to join up with any group online. I'm in the EST time zone and as I'm currently unempolyed I have quite a lot of time laying about. I have a message just like yours on another website and one guy from Texas showed interest. Maybe he would be willing to sign on with this as well. I have downloaded the Skype software but haven't used it. I'm not sure if I even have a mic. Respond and we'll pull this thing together. Cool?
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

You might also consider giving MapTool a try. Supposed to be a 'virtual tabletop'.

http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=maptool
Howerd Phillips
Disciple
Disciple

Just joined a game once every other week, so could do one other on alternating weeks.
mharper
Layman
Layman

Post by mharper »

Everything sounds good. I'm still new at these boards and so I hope I'm not committing some sort of faux pas by being too forward. I like the idea of the 1920's simply because the time between the wars is interesting. But modern times would be fine. I have 5.4 rules. I have the d20 rulebook as well but dislike it. I don't want to be a keeper.

I have Skype but not a mic. I downloaded Maptools. It looks promising, however, it could be more work for the one running the game. I've not used either of these programs but they seem to be simple enough.

I can do just about any day of the week, just needs to be later on in the evening.
DizzySaxophone
Layman
Layman

Post by DizzySaxophone »

Hello, I am the Texas guy mentioned earlier. I would love to join on if you are all ok with that. I have experience playing on both skype and maptools. I'm in Central Timezone, but am open every evening except for Saturday and Monday. I have the 6th edition of CoC I believe, but I believe they're all compatible with eachother (all the BRP ones I believe anyway). I have played a few games of CoC, but not enough to feel comfortable being a Keeper. Also if there is still room I have a guy from the RFI forums interested in joining as well.

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”