Secrets of the middle east

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Secrets of the middle east

Post by royya »

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-ta ... uting.html

I'm running a CoC game on the boards of ENworld, using the Chaosium rules. finding players over there is hard.
So there is a possibility that I will transfer my game to this boards.
Players are welcome to join and drop a message in the OOC thread over there or post over here.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Re: Secrets of the middle east

Post by kabukiman »

More informations please?
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Re: Secrets of the middle east

Post by royya »

Sure.
The game takes place in the 30’. The main idea of the campaign is an expedition of scientists from the college University of London that heads off to the middle east after they heard about a new found of artifact in the region of Mount Megiddo (Located today in Israel and also known in Christianity as Armageddon)

Currently, the group is still in London, preparing to the voyage but they found a terrible discovering and they suspect one of the expedition’s professors is engaged in a series of murder involving children.

As I stated above – I’m using Chaosium rules and not D20.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”