Muppet space horror (based on pigs in space)

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Muppet space horror (based on pigs in space)

Post by Piano man »

The Swine Trek drifts through space, the main power severed by an unknown source. Miss Piggy pushes her button repeatedly and turns to Captain Link Hogthrob. Mon Capitan.....the main power to the ship seems to be down.

Link turns his chair to face the main view screen, which is dark, Not now Miss Piggy the main power is down.

Just then one of the bridge doors open, and a crewman runs in shaking with fear. His snout is scorched and he's trembling like only a scared pig can. We've been boarded Captain. I haven't seen them, but they climbed into the ventilation shafts after cutting our power. He looks around scared as scratching noises can be heard from behind the vents. The scratching becomes scraping as it gets closer. The crewman finally faints from fright as the room grows quiet.

From the other side of the vent heavy breathing turns into a guttural sound that soon forms into what sounds like words. Yep...yep...yep...yep...yep..yep Uh huh uh huh

I currently have an abandoned character, plus it's still open for crew memembers. The player playing Kermit the Frog has just bowed out, or any other character, that isn't already taken, that you would want to play. Pm me if you are interested or go to http://darkandmoodyforums.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl and check it out there.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”