[Fantasy Grounds] Friday Night Dark Ages (8pm UK)

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Valarian
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

[Fantasy Grounds] Friday Night Dark Ages (8pm UK)

Post by Valarian »

I'm starting up a Call of Cthulhu Dark Ages game, the first session of which will be this Friday. The game runs on alternate Friday nights from 8pm to 11pm UK Time (GMT+0). I'll be using the Fantasy Grounds II software to run the adventure online. Players will need a Lite license as a minimum to play.

I've got one player already, playing a monk, with one more potential. I'd like one, maybe two, more players.

Murder on the Saltway:
A dried out corpse of a young initiate is found packed in to a box of salt from Saltwych. Strange symbols cover the dessicated skin.

The adventure will be a murder mystery type investigation, with the obligatory occult involvement. The story will be based around Worcester (Weogornaceaster) and Droitwich (Saltwyche) in the 10th Century. The monk character will be based in the cathedral monastery of Worcester.

Previously posted in the "... Thinking of running a game" area. Now moved to correct place, hopefully.

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”