Pick up players for a Chat-based game.

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Uccisore
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Pick up players for a Chat-based game.

Post by Uccisore »

The game will be real time, either through a voice system like Skype, or through a chatroom, haven't made up my mind yet have two players already that I've picked up from another forum (http://www.ilovephilosophy.com), but I'd like 2-3 more to round out the group.

The setting will be modern day, probably in the Delta Green setting, though the players won't be actually DG agents.

The game time we're looking at will be from about 7-10 PM EST, on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Let me know in this forum or in PM if you want in, or have any questions.
The_Olden_Thing
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by The_Olden_Thing »

Don't have Skype, so that begs the question: What chatroom do you plan on hosting this at? Yog Chat? Just curious.
Uccisore
Layman
Layman

Post by Uccisore »

Chat room, I have no idea at all. Everyone gets access to the same internet, so I haven't put a lot of thought into it. If you have one you prefer, let me know- I'm sure I'd like it just fine too. :) I would like something where I can open up private chats in seperate windows, ala mIRC.
Nazul
Layman
Layman

Post by Nazul »

Chatroom: I'll join
Voice thing: Don't have one.
Uccisore
Layman
Layman

Post by Uccisore »

OK, cool. I was about 50-50 between the two, and with the vote of two players that will only play if I go chatroom, that makes my mind up for me. I hope my fingers don't fall off from typing all the descriptions, though!! I"ll send PMswith instructions for character generation soon.
The_Olden_Thing
Acolyte
Acolyte

How about Yog Chat? Oh, and what hours are you thinking, and how long for each session?
Uccisore
Layman
Layman

Post by Uccisore »

Looks like 7-10 Pm Eastern, hopefully on Wednesday (though Monday and Tuesday are reluctantly doable), once per week. I have 2 definite players right now, and 1 more mostly definite. I'll stop asking for folks once I have 5 (or 4, if I run out of people) characters made and an agreed upon time to play.

I have no problem with Yog chat, I'll have to check it out.
The_Olden_Thing
Acolyte
Acolyte

I can't do Mondays or Wednesdays, but I can do Tuesdays and Thursdays if thats fine by you.
Uccisore
Layman
Layman

Post by Uccisore »

Yeah, it's kinda shaping up that Tuesday will be the day anyways.
You, Olden THing are either my 4th or 5th player, so either way, I think I'm done recruiting unless someone else falls through. I'm going to be making characters for 1 or two other people tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon, so drop me an email or private message if you are going to be around, and we'll arrange some way to talk.

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”