Insylum...

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
yellowsigh
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Insylum...

Post by yellowsigh »

I've finally got the bare bones of the Insylum forum up HERE. Please go have a poke around - you're welcome to sign up as a Patient (ordinary player) or a Facilitator (GM/Moderator), although ideally the asylum will house more Patients than Facilitators.

Alternatively just post questions/interest here.
You are here — in the Asylum — because of something you did. You don’t recall the specifics; not yet, but you’re here to work through your problems in a constructive manner. To learn from mistakes and move on with your life in what they call “the world”. It’s arts and crafts, lunch, meds and therapy. The life of a pet. Cared for, groomed and maintained, but not permitted past the boundaries into the outside.

You’re Insylum to remember.

Something important was lost. Something more important than anything you’ve ever known before. And late at night, after therapy and TV time, you sit awake and think back. It’s like reaching into a darkened drawer filled with sharp, rusty implements of some forgotten operation — it’s easy to hurt yourself, it’s easy to bleed.

You remember a party. A mask.

A play…

You remember the end of the world.

Sometimes, you have no idea what you’re doing here. It’s like trying to cure a drunk by locking him in a brewery. You and your friends — what of them you have — talk and talk. About the past. About the things you think are real.

You differ on many points, but you can all agree on one thing:

Sometimes it’s best not to remember.

- Introduction to Insylum, by Dennis Detwiller
. . .y o u ' r e i n s y l u m t o r e m e m b e r . . .
• Mood Music •
DoubleYuggoth
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Insylum...

Post by DoubleYuggoth »

I just signed up. This sounds very interesting...
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Insylum...

Post by Laraqua »

It looks very cool.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”