Everyone around you is going crazy!

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Everyone around you is going crazy!

Post by ImpInTraining »

If anyone has seen the movie "The Signal", or read the Stephen King book, "Cell", then you have an idea of the premise I'm about to suggest here.

Imagine if you will, you're going about your business on a normal day, when suddenly most of the people around you have gone psychopathicly insane and start killing one another. You and a few others that managed to escape the bloodbath gather together for safety's sake and find out that the slaughter was just the start of the weird stuff going on.

What would you do if the world was shaken up like this? How would you survive? How would you react? Would there be any hope for humanity?

Anyone interested? It'll be run using Call of Cthulhu, Chaosium rules (I have the 5th edition rulebook). If you are interested, the game will be running at The Dark and Moody Forums. Right now, I'm just trying to gauge the interest, so if you're interested please let me know.
Last edited by ImpInTraining on Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrFisk
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Everyone around you is going crazy!

Post by MrFisk »

Hi. This sounds like something I would be interested in.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Great, I'm glad someone's nibbling.

I guess if you think about it, the game would start out a lot like something from Resident Evil movies, or 28 Days Later... except you won't be catching the crazies from a bite or scratch. But the plot thickens as the days pass. I won't say much more for fear of ruining it for those who want to be surprised.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Ok, I've made a board for it... so if you're interested in joining, come to the board: Reboot

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”