Nights of the Round Table

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Nights of the Round Table

Post by Piano man »

In the year 410 England would change forever. The forces of the Roman Empire are withdrawing to strengthen their army in other parts of the world. In their wisdom the Romans have decided that England is expendable. This news has carried fast to the would be invaders of England. The Saxons have grown more bold with each passing day. Now invading in areas that they wouldn’t have dared just weeks before.

One of the battle chiefs of the now exposed English empire has risen up to drive the invaders back. Roman trained, but British by blood, he has no equal in all of England. His name is Arthur. Other tribal chiefs from all over England have gathered, and swore allegiance to him. With his leadership they have begun to drive back the Saxons, and re-man the abandoned out posts.

Years have past and Arthur has successfully kept the Saxons at bay. That was until on a routine sweep of the southern tip of the Island, things went very wrong. Now Arthur is missing, and Merlin is recruiting knights and mercenaries to venture forth in search of answers.

We are now in Chapter two. The group has just landed in the port of New Castle, and is about to venture North of Hadrian's wall. I can fit three new characters into the game. You could be a noble, a knight, or a mercenary. Mercenary can be just about any Nationality. We have two Scots and a Japanese character right now. If you're interested check out the link below

http://darkandmoodyforums.com/cgi-bin/y ... undles_coc

My name on Dark and Moody is Bundles. Contact me here or on the other site.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Re: Nights of the Round Table

Post by Piano man »

Ok I have one noble warrior and two other warriors left. These will be fairly important characters.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

This game is filling up once again. I have two positions left. They are Lord Gerrit's personal guard. They have been described as dangerous looking men, and the fierce warriors. They are a mixture of knight and assassin. They have no problems killing if it's for the right cause. It's up to you to decide what is right and what is wrong. In this game you can decide what side you are playing on, but keep it a secret because everyone is trying to figure out who the traitors are. Which side will win? That depends on you. click on the link above and don't forget to look through the archives.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

One of the Guard spots are gone now. I have a knight and a Pendragon Clansman left as well
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

The other Guard is taken. I have one knight and a clansman left. This is a once a day posting game.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

The game is full. Thank you to those who showed interest.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

There are now two to three opening available in Nights of the round table. It is a darkages, Cthullu based game, and the rules are light. These characters won't be starting up with the rest of the group so there will be no back reading.

Check it out at http://darkandmoodyforums.com/cgi-bin/y ... undles_coc

My name on the Dark and Moody site is bundles. Please pm me here or on D&M if you are intersted.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

I've filled two slots. I could fit one more. If you are interested please pm me.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Thanks for the interest I'm full again. If something opens up I'll post here again.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

I have three Characters up for grabs at this moment for Nights of the Round table. Let me know if you want anymore info on any of these three.

First we have a Knight named Sir Logan, a little pompus, but can back up most things he says. Just killed his squire with a knife through the heart. Has a winning smile and a can do attitude.

Next we have "The Queen of the Scots", Aoife. This sassy red head has a firey attitude. She hasn't been bested in a fight yet this game. Her entire family was turned into Zombies, and she was forced to kill them. Then to top things off her only remaining family, a cousin named Skad, gets turned into some Zombie with a soul. He claims he's still the same old Skad, only with no heart beat, but she doesn't believe him.

Last, but not least, we have a guy from the other side of the tracks. Another, but still the original, dead knight. Pellinin is a knight who was saved from death by Morgaine. He is now neither living or dead, but somewhere in between. In exchange for his existence he serves Morgaine faithfully. He is a killer with a sword, and number one in all our hearts. Let's hear it for Pellinin
Check out the game at http://darkandmoodyforums.com/cgi-bin/y ... undles_coc
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Nights has another opening. I have many npcs that need good homes. I have good guys, bad guys, good guys posing as bad guys, and bad guys posing as good guys. The story is loosely based on the legends of King Arthur with a touch of horror. It is a fun game run on the Cthullu rules.

To recap I have

Zarrine....female assassin
Christian...male warrior/assassin
Logan....knight serving Caius/Arthur's adopted brother
Aoife....Scotish queen, and warrior extraordinaire
Pellinin....death knight. He's a mix between living and undead with some interesting powers
Sir Lamorak...Knight of the roundtable and queen Guinevere's protector.
Tom...squire to Sir Lamorak

If any of these catch your eye send me a pm and I'll give you more information, or go to the link in the last post and pm Bundles.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

The character of Christian has been taken now. There are still six characters up for grabs. This is a fairly large game with in depth characters, and treachery around every corner. Please pm me if you are interested in more information.

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”