Maptool - Mansions of Madness

Please post here if you have a game (that's not hosted here) that needs players.
Bosco
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 1 month

Maptool - Mansions of Madness

Post by Bosco »

Hello.

I'm hoping to start a game using 'RPTool's Maptool' (http://rptools.net/doku.php?id=maptool:intro).

Maptool will allow the GM and investigators to use a real-time map that everyone can see and move their characters on. Along with this Maptool has a built in chat facility and dice rolling macros. Maps won't take over the game as CoC doesn't really on combat, but they will serve as a nice visual aid and focus the action somewhat.

I'm looking for 4 or so investigators to get together to play through a tweaked version of 'Mr. Corbitt' from 'Mansions of Madness'.

I hope this initial outing can be completed in 1 session, 2 at most. Wednesdays or Sunday nights GMT are best for me but I'm happy to try and fits times with everyone involved.

If your interested please post initial interest below and PM me a character sheet. The game will be set in the 1920s Great Britain. I can accommodate pretty much any charatcer type so all ideas are welcome.

Cheers.

Bosco.
Deckard
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years

Re: Maptool - Mansions of Madness

Post by Deckard »

I'll play...You'll have to tell me what to do I'm new to this...Although I'm no kid (34) ...

Hope all is well

Deckard

Return to “Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players”