A Victim of the Art

The year is 1999. A group of agents with the FBI quickly discover a routine case is anything but. Thrust into a world that's as incomprehensible as it is deadly, can this team hope to hold back the darkness?

Moderator: Silver Priest

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: A Victim of the Art

Post by Mr. Handy »

Vanessa is just relieved that it's all over. This case has gotten to her more than the others, and she knows it's not going to be easy for her to recover from what they had to do. She just hopes there's plenty of time before the next one.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 5 months

Re: A Victim of the Art

Post by Silver Priest »

Nik's call with Kimberly is met with some confusion.

'What do you mean? What monster? Mr. Gutierrez had a crazed look on his face, and his attack was so sudden i did block it out for a few days. But then one day the facts came back to me. I remembered everything. He came at us at gunpoint and forced Chad out of the car, then he took off with him. It was so scary, I thought I was going to die. But then after a few days my memory returned and I told the police everything. They actually say my testimony is what enabled them to crack the case. I'm just glad Chad and the others were given some justice."

If pressed, she does mention an eventual interview with the NSA, though she does not recall much of it. "Truthfully it was a bit of a blur. But after speaking to them I started to remember some stuff about what happened. Apparently I was talking nonsense those first few days about monsters, but one of the agents mentioned it was a sort of coping mechanism to handle the trauma. I'm just glad I never spread it around school, I'd have been known as some freak."

His contact with the principal goes a good deal smoother, and an investigation is promised. Apparently, it actually happens. The agents see a blurb on the news a few months later suggesting a teacher connected with one of the Glendridge murder victims has been fired and is being tried for statutory rape.

Nik notes with satisfaction that Thornton does not look quite as smug now.

Return to “Delta Green: S-Cell”