OOC

The year is 1999. A group of agents with the FBI quickly discover a routine case is anything but. Thrust into a world that's as incomprehensible as it is deadly, can this team hope to hold back the darkness?

Moderator: Silver Priest

Borderline
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 4 months

Re: OOC

Post by Borderline »

I doubt any of us hate you, this is awesome! Sorry Im late to the party didnt get notified unfortunately.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Post by Silver Priest »

Glad you enjoyed. I try to post daily or near, just been both a bit busy and ill recently.

Hope to have a post up later today.
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Borderline »

Yeah great so far. Take care of yoyrself hope youre feeling better I know Im going through it too.
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 7 months

Post by HoneyDog »

頑張って!
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

I got my copy of The Last Equation SP - I didn't find it that exciting. It seemed like just simply stop the number from spreading, so go somewhere and kill someone, then go somewhere else and kill someone else, and try not to get infected yourself. Not really a lot to investigate. Lover in the Ice is also a lot like that. And there was no real backstory - why does knowing about the equation turn people into killers?

I thought your addition of the OUTLOOK organisation and their experiment gave it a lot more depth and made it much more interesting, so thanks for putting more imagination into it.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

Thanks a lot, HoneyDog! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have to admit I was reluctant to run The Last Equation for awhile due to it being fairly straight forward. Honestly, if players are smart they can take down the web group Wei posted the equation at and... basically solve most of the scenario. I also disliked how he randomly just found the Equation and went crazy, so I knew I wanted to have an antagonist behind everything, and OUTLOOK seemed like the best bet while also tying into the lore. If I could have added one element, it would have been having you kill a potential innocent to keep the equation from spreading, but that never came up. Oh well, maybe in this scenario. :P

I did like Lover in the Ice, but you're correct in many ways that that's another bug hunt.

Provided we all survive this scenario, I'm finally planning to run Convergence. It's a pretty fun one that also ties into the metaplot, so no reading ahead. :P
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

Music seems like a good mystery so far. Pretty dangerous for the protagonists too.

I look forward to the next one! I won't read ahead.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

Will post tomorrow. :)
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

Random note: Keepers eyes only,14
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

As a friendly reference, here's the floorplan of the house,which I'm fairly certain Nik would share with you. I'm sorry for the small print, hopefully you can all see it.
picture,[img]https://i.postimg.cc/2j01sDFv/tumblr-inline-pn56j3-Wmx-J1uxzqji-540.png[/img]
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Borderline »

Silver Priest wrote:Thanks a lot, HoneyDog! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have to admit I was reluctant to run The Last Equation for awhile due to it being fairly straight forward. Honestly, if players are smart they can take down the web group Wei posted the equation at and... basically solve most of the scenario. I also disliked how he randomly just found the Equation and went crazy, so I knew I wanted to have an antagonist behind everything, and OUTLOOK seemed like the best bet while also tying into the lore. If I could have added one element, it would have been having you kill a potential innocent to keep the equation from spreading, but that never came up. Oh well, maybe in this scenario. :P

I did like Lover in the Ice, but you're correct in many ways that that's another bug hunt.

Provided we all survive this scenario, I'm finally planning to run Convergence. It's a pretty fun one that also ties into the metaplot, so no reading ahead. :P
Id like to keep playing with you all whether we survive or not. Thanks again players and keeper Im loving this
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

Thanks Borderline, really glad you're enjoying! As long as you guys are interested I'll try to come up with stuff for you. :)
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

Going to wait on Borderline's response before I proceed. :)
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

Borderline's not been on since the 26th. I hope everything's okay and we've not lost him, that would be pretty disheartening.

I'll give it a few more days then npc Charley if needed.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

I'll give Borderline a day or two more. If he's not replied by then, I'll move us on.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

Trying to recruit someone to take over Charley unless and until Borderline returns. If that does not bail out I'll have to just NPC him indefinitely. So it might be a few days until I post again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by Anatomist »

Hi all, just dropping a line. Hopefully i'll be able to drop a post early next week on Charleys behalf in a IC thread. I will try to read up on the threads these work days.
Im new to Delta Green, so this will be cool at least for me :)
~Bony End of Story~
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

Welcome Anatomist. I've a feeling you'll be a great addition. :)

Going to just wait on HoneyDog to post, then I'll do an update.
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

Sorry, I was waiting for you guys to continue. We need to make what's-her-face an offer for the table. I don't see what else Nik can do right now.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

No worries. I thought Nik was trying to get Debra out of the room so he could open up the table, but maybe he does not want to let out whatever horrors have been sealed inside around company. He's thinking like a true DG agent. ;)

Will update shortly.

Return to “Delta Green: S-Cell”