OOC

The year is 1999. A group of agents with the FBI quickly discover a routine case is anything but. Thrust into a world that's as incomprehensible as it is deadly, can this team hope to hold back the darkness?

Moderator: Silver Priest

HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 6 months

Re: OOC

Post by HoneyDog »

That was a great cliffhanger! How can you not do another scenario? I want to see how it’s going to end up!

Of course take a break, but I really hope we can come back with another scenario. No pressure.

I’m glad Vanessa survived. I really didn’t know how the scenario would end up, so Andre took a gamble which cost him his life, but I think it was appropriate to his character. But it’s good that Vanessa, who is very pragmatic, made decisions looking at the long run.

Looking back at the story I realise now that Thomas knowing about an obscure environmental publication should be pretty unlikely. The focus on him maybe was because of having Lynn as a major source of information and motivation – he was the main motivator for her, and so it made sense to follow her lead. I enjoyed thinking about the best ways to infiltrate the plant – I really enjoy problem-solving scenarios.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

I'm looking forward to the next scenario too, but I'm also good with taking a break. Vanessa was actually very trusting in Andre's plans, as they tended to work rather well, so she went along with his plan to go after Galt, which didn't work out quite so well. I wasn't sure what Galt's immortality meant, and I was hoping we could incapacitate him and chuck him in the incinerator (a la Torchwood: Miracle Day). I particularly liked the way we infiltrated the plant, and finding Lynne was the key to being able to do that. I'm glad Vanessa survived too. She's had a few close calls, but she's managed to survive since the beginning.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 6 months

Post by HoneyDog »

Yes, as I said I underestimated Galt's strength or power or whatever. I thought we might be able to blow off a limb or a head or something at least. It will obviously take more than just two agents to bring him down. Perhaps the next agent will be less action-oriented and more cautious.

Return to “Delta Green: S-Cell”