OOC Chat

Boston 1920: Strange events at 20 Copp’s Hill Terrace have left minds ruined and families shattered. But how believable are such tales as strange figures and moving inanimate objects in our modern age? How readily should we disregard the influence of the otherworldly? After the recent real-life horrors of poison gas and industrialized slaughter, can we give credence to tales of odd visions and supernatural presences?

Investigating 20 Copp’s Hill will prove that we should not dismiss such tales too lightly...

Moderator: HoneyDog

HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 6 months

Re: OOC Chat

Post by HoneyDog »

Okay then! I`ll start a new thread from tomorrow morning game time - in reality after I've put the washing away. You can meet in front of the 'house' and then take it from there.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Post by evil_scientist »

Tabs wrote:Owens knew that something he didn't like or understand was there at the church.

"Why don't I buy turpentine and a scrubbing brush? Have you a 'good' symbol we could paint instead?"
Oh man, we are so getting in trouble :lol: I love this!

Occult street gangs and symbolic graffiti wars!
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

You won't love it when they make a handbag out of your face. Or something.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

As long as it's according to the latest Parisian fashion...
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

Do you want to play the shop or shall I move the action back to the Chapel? "Going to the cha-apel, gonna get ma-arried"...
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Post by Tabs »

Isadora is no bigamist. :) Sure, let's get scrubbing.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Yeah, let's move back to the Chapel!
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Just want to re-iterate, that Isadora wants to take another route back to the Chapel - not much, just avoid the street Dooley's news stand is on. I presume it's simple to just take a parallel street?
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

Sure, it will be a little longer but it`s possible. I will write the new post a little later this morning.
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

With the symbol painted, would you like to hang around some more, or would you like me to return the action to the house?
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Let's shift the focus back to the house. Tabs?
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Post by Tabs »

House. :)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

This house has way too much "dingy corridors" to be the "top value property" Jordan calls it :mrgreen:
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

It just needs a touch of turquoise, which also happens to be the official color of the Chapel of Contemplation
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

Poor Norman! That was a nasty spill. Perhaps he'll want to give adventuring a rest until he recovers? Have a think about what your next move will be.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

We need to get Norman to a hospital, that's for sure...
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

All done! Now you both need to have a serious chat.
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

Shall I open another thread for your next meeting? I imagine that George Auden and Harry Jordan might be a little concerned by this turn of events. Will Isadora be allowed to continue? WIll Norman be able to visit the James Bay Cree? Will the horror that lurks in the Corbitt House continue to go on maiming and destroying lives? Will the Chapel of Contemplation arise yet again? Will turquoise become the latest fad in Boston?
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

HoneyDog wrote:Shall I open another thread for your next meeting? I imagine that George Auden and Harry Jordan might be a little concerned by this turn of events. Will Isadora be allowed to continue? WIll Norman be able to visit the James Bay Cree? Will the horror that lurks in the Corbitt House continue to go on maiming and destroying lives? Will the Chapel of Contemplation arise yet again? Will turquoise become the latest fad in Boston?
Yes.
Yes.
Who knows?
If he gets funding.
Possibly.
Save us all!
Definitely.
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Post by HoneyDog »

Okay I've begun a new thread, set in the hospital. Jordan should show up later at some point.

Return to “The Haunting”