Ash (my players don't read) - edited to include new sections

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Ash (my players don't read) - edited to include new sections

Post by Laraqua »

There are three new areas in Ash opening up. All in London. How do they link up/ Join it and see?

We have NOR section:

Suddenly, late October, 2008, a spate of people fell comatose all across London and the rest of England. The toll reached 19083 within the hour. Some of these comatose people began dying. Astronomy-minded occultists have been saying that the deaths are spread in identical patterns to the stars above. Private investigators, police and other official and unofficial elements are sent to look into three companies who can all be related back to when the victim's histories are examined. Now a few of those comatose people (over 500,000 worldwide) are waking up. No one knows what, why or how it happened. A military base researching the disease is also open to have investigators.

We have ASH section:

The world is covered in a blanket of ash and monsters roam the world. Some people have found refuge in a military base with secrets of its own. People may be military officials or refugees in hiding.

We have HF section:

The world is at war! Or so it seems. The blitz is well underway as WW2's battles rage furiously on. Those with jobs who remain away from the front line often have secondary roles. Women's Volunteer Services call for women to be telephonists, ambulance drivers, to serve food and coffee to rescue workers, and to do thousands of odd jobs. Fire Guard, Supplementary Fire Services and the London Fire Department all busily deal with incendiary bombs and other bombs. Rescue workers, medical staff, first aid workers and W.V.S. volunteers deal with the aftermath. A.R.P. wardens check to be sure the black-out is absolute and co-ordinate the other tasks.
Last edited by Laraqua on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Chapter 2 of Ash (my players don't read)

Post by OathinBlood »

Hey. I had a character in this back when it started - Carson Boyd as I recall. He was a drug-addicted janitor, and last I remember, he sealed himself off in a room with Leroy and a boy, I believe. After that, I got into a car crash and went into a coma until about a month ago. If he's still alive, I'd be interested in playing him again if you don't mind. Any information about that?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

We can most certainly bring him back. Hell, he might never have actually been in the dream world - which'd be funny when Leroy recognised him. "Dude, remember the ash?" "What ash?" Sure, sure. That'd work.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Chapter 2 also now includes the Home Front. Would anyone like to join that? Any concept welcome.

OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Ash (my players don't read) - edited to include new sections

Post by OathinBlood »

Can I get a quick summary of the events that have happened in the game? Last I recall, people were coming into the hospital mysteriously burned, then something black started getting in and disintegrating everyone, which is why I was sealed off in the room with Leroy.

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”