Mr Corbitt - 7th Edition

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
simonthompson
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 4 years 6 months

Mr Corbitt - 7th Edition

Post by simonthompson »

Unfortunately personal circumstances prevented me from starting the Gaslight scenario I was planning last year, and they've kept me from gaming for most of this (strange) year too. However, things look to be resolved now and I'm keen to run a one-shot with just a couple of investigators. So...

Is anyone interested in playing through the Edge of Madness supplement one-shot 'Mr Corbitt'? If things go well with the game and it proves manageable from a time perspective it could lead on to a much larger scenario.

For Mr Corbitt I'll need just two investigators, one of whom has an elderly relative who's in need of some assistance at home as they recover from an illness. The setting is 1920s New England, and the game involves some mature themes. I'll be using the 7th Edition rules and by and large I should be able to post at least once a day, with the expectation that players could post at the outside every 48 hours if not daily.

Let me know if you're interested, ideally giving brief outline details of the type of character you'd like to play. Since I'm running it pretty vanilla the game should be up and running in short time.
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 6 months

Re: Mr Corbitt - 7th Edition

Post by HoneyDog »

Hi Simon

I’m very interested. I have a character I used recently for Paper Chase, a writer of fantasy fiction with an interest in the occult who served in the Great War. He's based in Arkham. I can post daily depending on circumstances.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

I would be interested, but I've already played the 6th edition version of Mr. Corbitt, so I'll leave it to someone else. I do intend to read along, though. When you're ready to start, I can create the forum from you and make you the Keeper. All I'll need is a short text blurb describing the game, like you'll see on the home page for other games, which you can post here.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
jp1885
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 7 months

Post by jp1885 »

If HoneyDog can put up with me again, I’d be happy to play with my character (an antiquarian book dealer) from Paper Chase too.
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 6 months

Post by HoneyDog »

Sounds good to me, jp. It helps if the characters already know each other.
simonthompson
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 4 years 6 months

Post by simonthompson »

That was quick!

I've messaged Mr Handy so hopefully the game boards will be up soon and then we'll be off.

JP and Honeydog I'll message you both when we're ready to go, thanks for the interest.

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”