Dark Harvest - Starting soon

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Dark Harvest - Starting soon

Post by carnage_lee »

Dark Harvest - a game set on the colony world Carlson's Hope, using the Cthulhu Rising Setting.

It is the year 2271. The future is a dark and dangerous place. Outer space is the new frontier, and humanity has left Earth to exploit the galaxy for its own ends. It is over a century and a half since the United Earth Federation first began to colonise the solar system and beyond.

Millions of colonists, employees of either the Federation or one of the many megacorporations, live out their lives on world's light years from Earth. Corporate-funded exploration craft push ever deeper into space. It is only a matter of time before one of these craft stumbles upon some remote, alien edifice, a cosmic mausoleum of the Great Old Ones. But who is to say this has not already taken place..?

I have an opening for one player in this game, details of what I'm looking for are below.

ColSec Detective taken
ColSec Detective taken
ColSec/MetaPol Psychic taken
ColSec Junior Detective (newly promoted)

You're the latest 'Rookie' in ColSec Investigations, you've been assigned to partner with the newly arrived ColSec Psychic - Investigator Gabriel Syme. That's the only stipulation that I have for the character.

Please read the Cthulhu Rising Colonial Security Service PDF for more information on ColSec and then PM me with your character concept (no stats or allocated skills at this stage are required) with "Dark Harvest (Character concept)" as the Message subject.

Information on the Cthulhu Rising setting is located here.

Many thanks in advance,

Lee
SuAside
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Re: Dark Harvest - Starting soon

Post by SuAside »

hi, i'm the player in charge of Gabriel & i'd like to point out that rookie is only meant in the police sense. for instance, many colonial marines end up in the police after their tour of service (and those are 'rookies' as well, although one can hardly argue that they're still wet behind the ears).

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”