Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated

Post by Mr. Handy »

Yes, you're definitely free to add flair to the pregens and make them your own. I'll be sending you secrets about each of them, but you're free to develop anything that isn't already covered. Note that the apocalypse just started hours ago, but that doesn't mean your character couldn't have stolen the pumps beforehand. ;) However, it's generally a bad idea to wear high heels during a zombie apocalypse, when you need to be able to run fast.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
dustakr
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 9 years 4 months

Post by dustakr »

Hello
I would like to join in, I get to know that there will not be character creation needed and I can choose any premade once...
if that is true, I would work better if premade are assigned to me instead if I choose them, no real reason but hoping that it can be arranged.
I like to attend 2 characters as a start for my RPing in this game but if Mr. Handy feel suitable to assign me more premade I will surely do consider it.
dustakr rambling,I "consider" myself PG-13 RPer but tend to slip towards PG, so I may need some guidance along the run keeping my RP in context with the game or with an active RP plot.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome aboard! I could use more players in the helicopter group and the T-Bone staff. Would you like to play Dave the mechanic and Stephanie Bridges? Take a look at their character sheets and let me know if you'd like them by posting here. If you approve, I'll send you their character secrets. Stephanie's temporarily insane right now, but it'll wear off soon enough, and she still has a lot of Sanity left.

I also tend to be PG-13/PG. I've rated Zombie Apocalypse R due largely to gory violence, which you'll see in the descriptions I write, but feel free to play it in the style you're used to using.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
dustakr
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 9 years 4 months

Post by dustakr »

Hello,
sure, Mr. Handy, I am alright with both characters, both are kind of little over the top for me but it will be a challenge to RP with them. let me know when can I read my characters timeline.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Great, they're both yours! I've sent you their secrets, and you can start reading their backstories right away. You'll see a series of hyperlinks for each character in the Locations and Weapons thread. All you need to do is click on the first link for each one and start reading. Within each thread, you'll be directed by hyperlinks when to move to different threads. Please only read the threads (or portions of threads) in which your characters are present, with the exception of Introduction which everyone may read. Once you've caught up on each character, you may start posting for that character. There is no rush on Stephanie, who is going to be temporarily insane for several more rounds, but you can get right into the action as soon as you get caught up with Dave. If you're not ready yet by the time I post the next major update, I'll just keep running him until you are. Have fun!
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”