Blue - Mythos at the Bottom of the Great Blue Hole

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Blue - Mythos at the Bottom of the Great Blue Hole

Post by OathinBlood »

Blue
A group on unrelated tourists on a vacation…a deep blue hole off the coast of Belize…a group of hideously scarred ‘burn victims’. Suddenly, the discovery of an ancient Mayan pyramid located in an intricate system of flooded limestone caves sparks several, seemingly unrelated events. The discovery of 16 new species of sea slug in less than a week, the hauling up of a shapeless ‘globster’ corpse, and the washing up of millions of dollars’ worth of Mayan gold. Soon, the tourists find themselves in a high-stakes race to the bottom of the Great Blue Hole battling for their very lives…

I'm planning a one-shot scenario with pre-made characters, involving everything the description above says. I need to gauge how many players are interested so I can plan it more precisely. Right now, I'm thinking around 5-7. It will take place in modern-day 2007, and might involve a bit more action than CoC players are used to.
fbrady
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 17 years

Re: Blue - Mythos at the Bottom of the Great Blue Hole

Post by fbrady »

I'm interested in playing. It sounds like a really interesting and unusual scenario. I'm new to play@yog-sothoth and I've never played by post before but, I'm familiar with tabletop CoC.
edwardpickmanderby
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 17 years

Re: Blue - Mythos at the Bottom of the Great Blue Hole

Post by edwardpickmanderby »

Sounds awesome. Belize doesn't get nearly enough time in the spotlight. I would love to play.
It's not whether you live or die, but how you go insane!

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”