Page 1 of 1

Dead Light

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:34 pm
by Priest
Tried runnng this a while back (when 7th ed was just the quick start) sadly it ended in disaster. Willing to give it another go, if anyone is interested.

A 1920s Call of Cthulhu encounter set north of Arkham, in which the investigators stray into the hunting grounds of a newly unleashed terror from beyond, and may not live to see the morning.

A classic era adventure for the 7th edition Rules.

2 – 5 investigators required. Any occupation, male or female. The only stipulation is that there is a reason for them all to be travelling at night somewhere north of Arkham in their backstory.

Despite racing against the rain on your way northwards, the storm finally caught up with you in earnest and with it the night has fallen, abyssal black and riven by lightning. Conditions on the rain-swept road force your speed down to a virtual crawl so that your head-lamps can pierce the gloom and keep you on the path. The only thing certain now is that the weather behind you is worse than that which surrounds you, driving you onwards. What should have been an eventless journey has become something dangerous and unpredictable....

Re: Dead Light

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:55 pm
by Victoria Silverwolf
Sounds worth a try.

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:07 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'll play. I had read the previous run of Dead Light when it was here, but I don't remember it all that well, and it hadn't gotten far enough to really spoil it.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:41 am
by HoneyDog
I'd like to play too. Sounds good!

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:31 am
by evil_scientist
Intriguing! I'd like to join as well!

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:39 pm
by Priest
Excellent, welcome aboard all. I'll get Mr Handy to create a board for us and take it from there.
Players will be Victoria Silverwolf, Mr Handy, HoneyDog, and Evil_Scientist. Still room for one more.

The blurb for the board is, as last time;

Dead Light (7th Edition)
Despite racing against the rain on your way northwards, the storm finally caught up with you in earnest and with it the night has fallen, abyssal black and riven by lightning. Conditions on the rain-swept road force your speed down to a virtual crawl so that your head-lamps can pierce the gloom and keep you on the path. The only thing certain now is that the weather behind you is worse than that which surrounds you, driving you onwards. What should have been an eventless journey has become something dangerous and unpredictable....

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:21 pm
by Cearlan
Could I be considered for the final slot please Priest?

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:06 pm
by Priest
Cearlan wrote:Could I be considered for the final slot please Priest?
Of course you can, welcome aboard Norman.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:51 pm
by Cearlan
Thank you my friend

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:43 am
by Mr. Handy
I've created the forum here and activated the dice roller for it.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:57 pm
by Rooter
Sigh. Late to the party again.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:47 pm
by evil_scientist
Wruter wrote:Sigh. Late to the party again.
Just saying, there is an open call for another adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5914

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:01 pm
by Priest
Hi Wruter, I sent you a pm. If you want in I could stretch to six PCs.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 pm
by Rooter
Thanks, Priest, hopefully you got my reply. Will post a character shortly.