CoC Classic

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years

CoC Classic

Post by Miss Scarlet »

I'd like to GM a very intersting story I GMed for some friends in a table game.

It's from the book Dead Reckonings.

If there is someone interested, please let me know.

Thanks. :D

Edit: The adventure takes place in Arkham. The investigators are a group of people that occasionally work for the Police, investigating special cases. Antiquarian, Dilletante, Doctor of Medicine, Parapsychologist, Police Detective, Policeman, Private Investigator, Professor are some suggestions for occupation.

I need, at least, four players to begin.
Good things take time, great things happen all at once.
Lovecraft
Initiate
Initiate

Re: CoC Classic

Post by Lovecraft »

I'm interested. You can count me in. :)
paradys
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

Post by paradys »

i'm interested too
meh woman ca gimme no alibi
EldritchSnorer
Layman
Layman

Post by EldritchSnorer »

I would like to play this as well. Count me in.
Zombiedla
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by Zombiedla »

I'm interrested. Would like some more information though. Is it a short one-shot or a campaign? Do you want characters with full background and elaborate personalities or are simplistic investigators ok? I'm already involved in one scenario and I might join another one soon too if I'm lucky. Still should have some time for this though, if it's ok :)
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Hello folks,

We have reached the minimum number for starting the game, so I've asked the administrator to open it. :)

About the game: this adventure is independent (one-shot), but if you are interested I have other adventures you could play with the your characters after this one. But all of them will be independent, not like a campain with the same story. Only the characters will be the same.

About the character description: it's interesting to have at least a "good idea" about him (or her). It won't be necessary a complete and elaborated background, but some lines that give the others the idea of your character, how he or she is, what he or she did before.

As soon as the game is opened, I'll give you the character sheet where you can distribute 110 points to the attributes.

Please, notice that all of you already met. You live in Arkham City or its vicinities. You all have worked with Arkham's Police before, helping them solving cases.

As I said, these are the recommended occupations, but if you want to do anything different, please PM me and we'll discuss it.

Occupations: Antiquarian, Dilletante, Doctor of Medicine, Parapsychologist, Police Detective, Policeman, Private Investigator, Professor.

Please, any addicional information, feel free to ask, here or by PM.

Thanks for joing the game. I'm sure you'll enjoy, I just can't promise you won't die. :lol:

And I pretty much like a rate of one post per weekday. Please try... :)
lordof1
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by lordof1 »

Hi, I would be interested in playing this as well. Could you tell me what sort of occupations we already have? I was thinking of some kind of Parapsychologist - sound ok?
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Folks,

The game is already open. It's in Classics and the name is Murder in Arkham.

There are some guidelines how to make your characters. Any doubts, please PM me. :)

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”