God Emprah of Mankind

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
TheVaultTech
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 5 months

God Emprah of Mankind

Post by TheVaultTech »

So, I'd like to play Dark Heresy. There are no groups anywhere nearby, and even fewer PbP games, for some reason. With these revelations and the edition of an ooc (Out of Cthulhu) game being added, I've worked up the courage to begin writing a scenario for Dark Heresy for YSDC.

You are a member of the Inquisition, and you've been sent on your first mission ever. You and your 4 teammates are investigating the vanishing of Ethan Carter of a series of people in positions of power. Your Inquisitor, Aurelius Marcondas has promised you resources and aid to solve this case.
This is, of course, using the Dark Heresy rule set, WH40K setting. I understand, of course, if it's decided I'm too new as yet to start a game not only here, but out of setting
Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Re: God Emprah of Mankind

Post by Priest »

Good luck. The main problem you will encounter will be over the rules. I believe that you can get free starter sets for the WH40K games over at DriveThru.
As to being too new a member to run a game, we all had to start somewhere :D
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”