Trail to Kadath

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Trail to Kadath

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kadath4.jpg
Trail to Kadath

TheSundayClub@MiskatonicUniv

Join the wealthy few at The Sunday Club and experience the hidden treasures of the world!

Only $10 000

Attend a seance.

Visit out-of-the-way locations.

For MU-students exclusively

On Sunday 13 April 2014
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Re: Trail to Kadath

Post by Dave Syrinx »

An Easter offering!

I throw my hat in the ring to host a game set in the present age.

Be a student at MU, albeit a wealthy one at that. Join The Sunday Club and get further instructions.

Via replying to this post or PM, either will grant you access to the seance tonight.

Of course, old members are welcome too.

As with all things supernatural - we don't know where this will take us or how far we all will be in the race.

But then again, who does?
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back! I'm interested!
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Thanks!
Cool, then we need to get a few more to properly start The Sunday Club. I'll post further information in a proper forum.

Consider what your majors are and such.

The original scenario is set in 1920's but I moved it fast forward. How was the convention, btw?
TVblog

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Oh, and what have I been missing out on? I did throw in two short ones in ZA.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Thanks for asking. I've been to a couple of them since you were last around. The one in London was great, except that I got very sick while I was there. I also went to one in New Jersey a week ago, and it was a lot of fun too. I'm off from work this week, so I'll have more time to create a character and get started. What have you been doing the last few months?

You haven't missed much in Zombie Apocalypse. Until you came back, there's only been one active player for the last month or so. Your threads have been on hold since your absence, since nobody else has been posting in them. I've updated one of them already today, and I'm about to update the other. I'll try to put together some information for you this week so we can get Kathryn's thread moving again.

Space Oddity hasn't updated in over a month, since none of the players in that game have posted.

The Shadow Over Dunwich, the third adventure in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, is still moving along nicely. We're close to the end of Episode 3, and soon I'll be able to introduce new characters.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Well, I've been over at tv.com and tried a Game of Thrones idea I had.
The post

My stay at tv.com has been a substitute to "what am I currently watching/reading/playing - forum", and it's been good fun! But, a bit too time consuming. On the plus side are the good tv-series I've been watching. And by writing articles for another crowd I've improved my skill, I believe.

Over at Obsidian Portal they revamped the site and it feels too different than what it used to be like. That brings me back to PLAY@ysdc!
To try my hand at an older scenario, a less played on the forums as well, I guess, will be a good thing for me. Now, I have a manual to work from. It will be different from the printed format, though, but the gist of it will be true.

On a personal level I've been supposed to study while working. A combo that I don't recommend for anyone as lazy as me... So, now I skip the studying bit and turn to the playing bit.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

I've seen the first two seasons of Game of Thrones so far (I don't have HBO, but I bought them used on Blu-ray when there was a sale). I haven't read the books yet, but I've been meaning to once I can find the time (I'm currently reading The System of the World, the third and final book of the Baroque Cycle, and it's almost 900 pages long). A GoT game does sound interesting, especially one centered around the Night's Watch.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Yes it sure could be interesting with a GoT scenario. But first - to Kadath! The castle by the Moon.
/Dave
TVblog

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

We jut finished a tabletop GoT campaign and it was great fun. We were on the side of the Raynes of Castamere and got our arses handed to us by that young whipper-snapper Tywin Lannister.

Green Ronin's game mechanic and system is pretty good.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Then I gather the dear Doctor will be interested in fighting as a crow, when the time comes?
TVblog

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

When the stars are right, my friend, and winter has come, you'll hear me roar my fury. Just don't expect me to sow.

But in the meantime, I wouldn't mind going to MU for a spell.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

*Do they have spells at MU?*

The game thread is hereby open! Follow the trail to ...

Dr. P, please do apply!
TVblog

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”