Delta Green Players Sought

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
rylehNC
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 18 years 2 months

Delta Green Players Sought

Post by rylehNC »

I would like to run something modern - or at least post-WW2 - provided we use the d20 rules. If there are enough d20 fans who have not yet read the Delta Green scenarios, I'd be happy to do some of those.

Anyone?

EDIT: If the consensus is for DG I will try my hand at BRP.
Last edited by rylehNC on Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

I think that would be cool. Never did D20 but I would be willing to pick it up.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
rylehNC
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by rylehNC »

Well, I'm not the best hand at BRP but if that's all I get, I can deal. Depends on the interest, I guess.
Rincewind
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Post by Rincewind »

I'm in, and I'm fine with D20 if we do use that.
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin

Post by carnage_lee »

I really wouldn't get hung up about whether D20 or BRP of any other rules are used. The rules used in a PbP or PBeM game are pretty much transparent, beyond character generation the players won't need to make reference to them at all.

In a well run game you wouldn't even know for sure what rule set the GM/Keeper was using... if they're using any at all that is :twisted: ummm except that they might ask for a D20 or D100 roll :o

Seriously though if (as a player) you like the setting/game description then go ahead and sign up... don't be put off beacause you don't know/like or are unfamiliar with the rules.

Just my tuppence ha'penny worth.

Lee
rylehNC
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by rylehNC »

carnage_lee wrote: I really wouldn't get hung up about whether D20 or BRP of any other rules are used. The rules used in a PbP or PBeM game are pretty much transparent, beyond character generation the players won't need to make reference to them at all.

That said, let's make it BRP, if only to get some characters made. I would like to have the cell operate out of Buffalo, New York in an indiscriminate "modern" year. Just about any federal agency will have a presence there, except for DoE and NASA. Players can decide if they have already been contacted by the conspiracy, as long as this is noted accordingly.
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin

Post by carnage_lee »

Great news.

When you're ready PM me with details of your game so I can open a new forum up for you.

Happy hunting.

Lee
rylehNC
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by rylehNC »

I have two PCs in my inbox. We can start with an NPC as the third member of the cell (not sure what letter, let's do L) or hold on for stragglers, I leave it up to the players.
Watchman
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

easy going...

Post by Watchman »

I am easy going on this issue. I will wait if you would like, or we can start. Basically whatever you think will work best for your game. When do you think you will be ready to start, as that could effect if you want to continue to try and recruit someone?

Watchman
LokiArioch
Layman
Layman

Post by LokiArioch »

I'd love to get in on a game, as long as someone is willing to school my newbie self. Got a char sheet made in Bykhee, but if anyone has pregens more suitable to the scenario at hand, I'd take 'em.
-Loki
rylehNC
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by rylehNC »

PM me with the character.

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”