modern game- co-manage?

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

modern game- co-manage?

Post by welsh »

I have a modern game, but I am reluctant to do this as my experience with CofC is limited. I do have experience with D@D and have run some pretty good on-line roleplays at nma-fallout.com. So I would like to co-host with a keeper with more Call of Cthulhu experience.

I don't want to give out the details, but the idea is a campaign. Initially the campaign would begin with a string of curiously linked murders and missing persons. This will be linked to the unlocking on an acient secret, significant foreign travel and international conspiracy and crime. One spoiler- the presence of a Mythos diety will be long in coming, but there may be significant Cthulhu lore early on.

Once going, I will be on line 5 days a week to post and keep things moving along.

But most of all I am interested in co-hosting with someone with more experience. The game is mostly based on a story I am working on that might work as a campaign. Any interested keepers?
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
Watchman
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Post by Watchman »

I dont have the time to Co-Kepper something but I would enjoy playing...

Watchman
jdagna
Layman
Layman

Post by jdagna »

I'd be interested, but I'm not sure if I have the kind of experience you're looking for. I have ran plenty of games, many of them play by post, but my experience with CoC is mostly limited to what I've read (which is all the public-domain stories available over the net and the core book). I have played in a few short-term campaigns and am confident that I could run a CoC game if the chance ever came up.

If that's what you're looking for, let me know. But if you need someone who knows the Mythos or something else inside out, I might not be any better at it than you are.
Justin Dagna. Creator of the Pax Draconis RPG.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Thanks for the responses and the pms so far. I have started outlining this campaign and think I should be able to get something ready within a month. For those interested in being keepers, I can forward more details. I am reluctant to post more here as I would hate to spoil the fun.

Right now I am considering whether to utilize Delta Green elements into the story. Definitely this is a campaign, in three parts, each with multiple chapters. Keeping this modern should make it easier for utilizing on-line materials (subway maps, etc).
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”