1920's New group starting.

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
outergod
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

1920's New group starting.

Post by outergod »

Hello,
I am looking to start a new 'Call of Cthulhu' group set in the classic era. I have a good amount of experience in both CoC and in role playing online but have not as yet run my own game via the internet. I am looking for around six investigators but this is by no means a fixed number.
At first I want to run a short 'adventure' which in game time will only last around 24 hours. I hope we will be able to complete this little trip into the world of the mythos in only a few weeks and it will serve as the investigators first contact with each other and with the world of the occult. After this if the group is running well and everyone is happy with our progress I have full intentions of a longer lasting full on campaign.

If this interests you please post a character concept below or email your character sheet (byakee character generator or a simple text document are both fine) to me at,
coc_keeper@hotmail.co.uk
Investigators from all walks off life are acceptable, from professors to dock workers; I am looking for a varied group.

As for post turnaround, I am hopeing the group will find its own rate but people should be dedicated and post at least 2-3 times per week.

Please do not post character stats or full backgrounds below, just brief concepts.

Ben.

P.S - I can run either D20 or 5th Edition though would prefer the latter. Let me know which you would rather have.
outergod
Layman
Layman

Still Recruiting

Post by outergod »

Hello. I am still looking for a couple more investigators. Please contact me at coc_keeper@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested.
Watchman
Acolyte
Acolyte

Still Looking?

Post by Watchman »

I would be interested if you are still looking...

Watchman
Maxim
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Post by Maxim »

If you still need players, I'd like to join.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

I'm interested. Any more details?
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Re: 1920's New group starting.

Post by Seppuku »

I'd like to join too.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”