Page 1 of 1

BtMoM Redux - Game Full, Recruiting Alternates

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 pm
by Job
To quote from James Starkweather, our expedition commander: "We will travel back to the campsight and last resting place of our colleagues from Miskatonic University, led by professor Charles Lake, some two years ago. We intend to confirm their amazing discoveries and to map and climb the Miskatonic Mountain range, reported to be the highest peaks in the world. Once we've reached those peaks, we will continue further. We will continue beyond the mountains. Beyond those mountains where we intend to perform an aerial survey of the lands on the far side of that range, into uncharted territory that has never before seen by the human eye. To uncover the secrets…"

This is an open call for alternate players (who will later take over characters for players who drop out of the campaign) to continue our Beyond the Mountains of Madness campaign. This campaign was originally begun on the EnWorld site because Play@YSDC did not exist at the time, and I believe that it makes sense to now re-start it here rather than on EnWorld because of this site's primary focus on "all things Cthulhu".

Raiko or Mr. Handy, would you please set up an area for this game? I assume that I will have the capability to create subpages to organize the game information (but if not, I'll work with Raiko to do so).

GAME SPECIFICS:

Rules - I originally ran the BtMoM campaign using the D20CoC ruleset, but have been asked to shift to the Chaosium BRP ruleset. I'm not familiar with the Chaosium rules, but have begun looking them over and don't see any particular problems so far.

Game Re-Start Date: I expect to formally restart the game within the next week or two, once I've created the necessary subpages, approved any new characters, and created any needed links/copies of the EnWorld story line. Once the game area is created, I'll add a fair amount of additional start up details. Also, Anatomist and Royya will need to create their Chaosium character sheets should they choose to re-join.

Character Creation/Selection - To maintain continuity of our story line, I request that new players select their character from existing PC's or crew members who have aready disembarked on the SS Gabrielle, however I will consider any creative (and logical) plot device that would introduce a new PC (e.g. joining the expedition in Panama). Here is a link to the existing PC's: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=139216

Posting Frequency - I would describe our story pace as "leisurely". I ask that players post a minimum of once per week, if not more frequently. I expect to produce most of my Keeper writings on the weekends, but also will occasionally move the story along on weeknights, as time permits.

Previous EnWorld Postings - I plan to cross-link back to relevant posts on EnWorld, but also will re-post some of that information, as needed, to make it as easy as possible to follow the storyline. Here is a link to the EnWorld game: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2703292

I look forward to our voyage ahead!
Job.

Re: BtMoM Redux

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:04 pm
by Raiko
No problem Job, I'll create your game area shortly.

So as not to confuse things, I'll bring back my own BtMoM game from the archive. As you know I'll be resuming that in another month or two. I'll rename it, so that we have "Job's Beyond the Mountains of Madness" & "Raiko's Beyond the Mountains of Madness". I've got at least 4 or 5 of my players back, so I won't be recruiting myself. :)

We need a short blurb to go on the front page (like the other game forums). The first paragraph of this topic would serve perfectly, but let me know what you'd like.

Regarding subforums, etc: You'll need me or Mr Handy to create any sub-forums that you need, as it can only be done through the admin panel, but you'll be able to create as many topics as you like. We're quite speedy though (and in different time zones), so if you need any sub-forums created it's best to PM both of us and then you are more or less guarenteed it'll be created within a few hours. :)

Good luck with your game! :D

A special note from me for any potential players: I highly recommend Job's game; I read much of it myself on Enworld before beginning my own BtMoM Campaign, and it was indeed probably my main inspiration to start my own game here. The point that he is up to, shortly after the expedition's departure from New York is an excellent point to join in, you've not missed too much and there is still a fantastic adventure ahead.

I also think that I'm qualified to say that you also won't find all that many Keepers crazy enough to try running this epic online. So sign up now!

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:19 pm
by Raiko
I've created your game forum now. Good luck! 8-)

By the way, we had some problems with the new permissions in the only other recent game that we added. If the "new topic" button isn't visible for you in your game forum, then please let me know immediately.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:29 pm
by Job
Thank you, Raiko.

Your idea of how to name the 2 campaigns is perfect! And I cannot think of a better summary paragraph than the one that you've suggested. 8-)

I'll send you a PM with the initial set of subpages that I'll need.

Job.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:21 am
by Seon
I am interested in playing this game. I will look into the cast of characters or think of a way for inserting myself in somehow.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 am
by Job
Welcome Seon!

I'm always looking for fresh blood! ;)

I'll be spending this week organizing the campaign, so you have a bit of time to work out your character concept. I believe that there's also a physician character available for selection (I'm doing some detective work), so check back on the character thread tomorrow.

Job.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm interested too. I don't think I'll have time to catch up on the prologue and first chapter, but at least I won't have missed much. I'm glad it's using Chaosium's BRP instead of d20. It's actually a lot less complicated and easy to learn, too.

I was thinking of playing a pilot. I could probably join the expedition at any point (with a seaplane, I wouldn't even need to join in a port).

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 am
by Seon
Could I join by being on the plane that Mr. Handy is flying on? :p

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 pm
by Anatomist
Job wrote: Also, Anatomist and Royya will need to create their Chaosium character sheets should they choose to re-join.
On it boss. You want details by PM ?

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:16 pm
by Anatomist
Job.
Btw George Barrow, my second character has a char sheet here:
http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=2 ... stcount=16
i dont remember why that post is isolated formthe rest of PC's.
Import him or something if you can/want. :)

-A

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:31 pm
by Anatomist
Anatomist wrote:Job.
Btw George Barrow, my second character has a char sheet here:
http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=2 ... stcount=16
i dont remember why that post is isolated formthe rest of PC's.
Import him or something if you can/want. :)

-A
Lol never mind. I was watching the permalink and the post seemd isolated.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:03 pm
by Job
Hello Mr. Handy,

I'd be honored to have you join our expedition!
Mr. Handy wrote:I'm interested too. I don't think I'll have time to catch up on the prologue and first chapter, but at least I won't have missed much. I'm glad it's using Chaosium's BRP instead of d20. It's actually a lot less complicated and easy to learn, too.
Yes, it appears on my first reading that the BRP seems to be a much more simple system and will probably be less confusing to play in a pbp.
Mr. Handy wrote:I was thinking of playing a pilot. I could probably join the expedition at any point (with a seaplane, I wouldn't even need to join in a port).
I've been in contact with Camille Bardier's player (Taokan), and she will likely join us on Play@YSDC in this campaign. Her character, Camille, is a pilot, but I'm also open to adding another pilot to the expedition. This would certainly solve the puzzle of how to add new characters to the expedition after the USS Gabrielle has disembarked. Another option would be for you to play Douglas Halperin, an NPC pilot.

Here is a link to a couple of Douglas' interactions in the EnWorld game

Job.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 pm
by Job
Seon wrote:Could I join by being on the plane that Mr. Handy is flying on? :p
That may be possible, Seon... I'll work with you and Mr. Handy on the details. Let's see how Mr. Handy responds to my alternative mentioned above.

Joe.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:51 pm
by Anatomist
Im having a hard time converting my chars to chaosium. Fooling around on google i found this document... Can you approve its use? http://www.easydamus.com/BasicD20toChaosium

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 pm
by Job
Hello Anatomist! It is indeed my pleasure to have you rejoin our band of explorers, and also to have your prodding to stir me from my slumber.
Anatomist wrote:On it boss. You want details by PM ?
We can do this a couple of ways. A PM is fine, or you can post your sheet in the Cast of Character thread and I'll look it over there. I am continuing to read over the BRP rules and also to review other campaigns on this site (for ideas on how they handled startup and character creation).

Job.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:39 pm
by Job
Anatomist wrote:Im having a hard time converting my chars to chaosium. Fooling around on google i found this document... Can you approve its use? http://www.easydamus.com/BasicD20toChaosium
Hello Anatomist,

I've had difficulty logging into this site today (error messages and lag), and lost an earlier response to your post. I'll try once again.

Job.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 pm
by Job
Job wrote:
Anatomist wrote:Im having a hard time converting my chars to chaosium. Fooling around on google i found this document... Can you approve its use? http://www.easydamus.com/BasicD20toChaosium
Nice detective work in finding that conversion guide, Anatomist! Here are my thoughts:
  • Conversion of ability scores (page 1) - This looks OK. Please roll % dice for each; over 50% gives you the higher of the two numbers, OK?
  • Calculation of EDU score (page 1) - This looks OK, although I'll look over the results just in case it doesn't seem reasonable.
  • Calculation of SIZ score (page 2) - This looks OK
  • Conversion of Hit Points (page 3) - This doesn't look OK, probably because we used D20 CoC, and not D20 Basic rules. I'd be OK to simply copy the D20 CoC HP to Chaosium BRP HP.
  • Conversion of skill points (pages 3 & 4) - The total number of points seems to calculate OK. You can assign your points wherever you think it makes sense, and I'll look over your final version.
  • Conversion of advantages (page 4) - Let me know if you think that your character's feats from our D20 CoC should allow you a bonus.
  • Conversion of powers - this will probably not apply to our game.
Job.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks! I would prefer to create my own character, and I already have my own character concept. I'd be playing another aviatrix, Katie Wright from Dayton, Ohio. Yes, she's related (distantly) to Orville and Wilbur. I'd also rather not have to catch up on the prologue and Chapter 1, which I'd need to do if I took over an existing character. I'd like to read them one day, but I simply won't have time anytime soon.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:19 am
by Seon
I would also like to have a new player made for similar reasons as Mr. Handy.

I will be Earnest Roosevelt, who is completely unrelated to two Presidents of the United States. He will also be atraveling writer and an explorer who writes a mildly successful series of novels based on his travels.

He would originally be from Arkham.

The only problem is how and why exactly I joined the mess on the ship :p

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:24 am
by royya
Hi Job,

Let me join Mr. Handy's opinion about the BRP rules. You will find it simple comparing to D20.

I think I will create Father Paul James (P.J) Rucker from the begining with the Chaosium rules.I will use the abilities and convert them and to to his professions as a scientist and a cleric but I prefer to assign his skills points all over again.

Roy

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 pm
by Anatomist
----

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:58 pm
by Anatomist
Job wrote:Conversion of ability scores (page 1) - This looks OK. Please roll % dice for each; over 50% gives you the higher of the two numbers, OK?
50/50 chance for str, dex, con, int, pow and app. In that order. (1d100=96, 1d100=72, 1d100=10, 1d100=48, 1d100=80, 1d100=80)

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 pm
by Job
Mr. Handy wrote:Thanks! I would prefer to create my own character, and I already have my own character concept. I'd be playing another aviatrix, Katie Wright from Dayton, Ohio. Yes, she's related (distantly) to Orville and Wilbur. I'd also rather not have to catch up on the prologue and Chapter 1, which I'd need to do if I took over an existing character. I'd like to read them one day, but I simply won't have time anytime soon.
OK, Mr. Handy. When you post your proposed character sheet, you and I can chat in OOC (or PM) to work on your introduction to the expedition. There will be some "review and approval" IC roleplaying that we'll need to handle from Starkweather and/or Moore, which is always a bit of fun, and this will be particularly fun since your character is female! James Starkweather is a bit of a male chauvanist. :twisted:

Seon wrote:I would also like to have a new player made for similar reasons as Mr. Handy.

I will be Earnest Roosevelt, who is completely unrelated to two Presidents of the United States. He will also be atraveling writer and an explorer who writes a mildly successful series of novels based on his travels.

He would originally be from Arkham.

The only problem is how and why exactly I joined the mess on the ship :p
OK Seon, we'll work this out in the General OOC thread once you post your character sheet. Your character could join the expedition in either Panama or in Australia, but, as I wrote above to Mr. Handy, I will thoroughly enjoy a bit of RP'ing as you run the gauntlet with Starkweather and/or Moore.

Job.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:03 pm
by Job
royya wrote:Hi Job,

Let me join Mr. Handy's opinion about the BRP rules. You will find it simple comparing to D20.

I think I will create Father Paul James (P.J) Rucker from the begining with the Chaosium rules.I will use the abilities and convert them and to to his professions as a scientist and a cleric but I prefer to assign his skills points all over again.

Roy
You and Mr. Handy are making me feel a bit better about shifting to the BRP rules. Just be aware that, since these will be new to me, you folks may need to gently remind me of any places where I've made a ruling that needs rethinking.

And I look forward to seeing P.J. back in action!

Job.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm
by Job
Anatomist wrote:
Job wrote:Conversion of ability scores (page 1) - This looks OK. Please roll % dice for each; over 50% gives you the higher of the two numbers, OK?
50/50 chance for str, dex, con, int, pow and app. In that order. (1d100=96, 1d100=72, 1d100=10, 1d100=48, 1d100=80, 1d100=80)
Very nice rolls, Anatomist! I'll look over your updated character sheet a little later today.
Joe.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:43 am
by Mr. Handy
Job wrote:
Mr. Handy wrote:Thanks! I would prefer to create my own character, and I already have my own character concept. I'd be playing another aviatrix, Katie Wright from Dayton, Ohio. Yes, she's related (distantly) to Orville and Wilbur. I'd also rather not have to catch up on the prologue and Chapter 1, which I'd need to do if I took over an existing character. I'd like to read them one day, but I simply won't have time anytime soon.
OK, Mr. Handy. When you post your proposed character sheet, you and I can chat in OOC (or PM) to work on your introduction to the expedition. There will be some "review and approval" IC roleplaying that we'll need to handle from Starkweather and/or Moore, which is always a bit of fun, and this will be particularly fun since your character is female! James Starkweather is a bit of a male chauvanist. :twisted:
Yes, that should be fun! Katie's a strong-willed woman, so it should be interesting when they meet.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:22 pm
by BenTheRat
Do you have room for 1 more?

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 pm
by royya
BenTheRat wrote:Do you have room for 1 more?
I think he do. There are many prepared characters that seek a player.

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:14 am
by Job
BenTheRat wrote:Do you have room for 1 more?
Hello BenTheRat,

Yes, we have room for an additional one or two players.

Here's a link to the Cast of Characters thread.

I would recommend selecting one of the PC characters who have already departed on the expedition and who are now available because their owners have dropped out of the game. There is a list of them in the Cast of Characters thread. If you select one of these pre-generated characters, it will save a lot of prep time and also a lot of start-up time since they're already on the ship, and on their way to Antarctica.

Thanks, and welcome!
Job.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:35 pm
by BenTheRat
I'll take the photojournalist Martin if that's cool.

I'll start working on some of the conversions now.

BTW, for some of your questions, I've never read, played in or seen the BtMoM campaign. I think I did read the Mountains of Madness by Lovecraft, but it was several years ago. Don't remember a whole lot about it. But did want to make that disclaimer. I couldn't tell you anything about it other than it is at Antartica.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 pm
by BenTheRat

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:14 pm
by Job
BenTheRat wrote:I'll take the photojournalist Martin if that's cool.

I'll start working on some of the conversions now.

BTW, for some of your questions, I've never read, played in or seen the BtMoM campaign. I think I did read the Mountains of Madness by Lovecraft, but it was several years ago. Don't remember a whole lot about it. But did want to make that disclaimer. I couldn't tell you anything about it other than it is at Antartica.
I heartily approve of your resurrection of Martin!

Here is a link to an unfortunate injury that Martin sustained at a fire on the NYC docks that you should be aware of. This link starts at the beginning of the explosion, and towards the end of the thread that you'll see how Martin bacame injured. Martin has been involved in a few other incidents, but the fire is the most recent.

Also, thank you for answering the question RE: the reading of BtMoM. You are in for quite an adventure!
Job.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 pm
by Job
Hello again, BTR,

Not bad! Martin's previous puppeteer played the character as excelling in Dex, Pow, and App, so your rolls are appropriate.

Job.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:28 pm
by BenTheRat
sounds good, I put the full character in the character section.

1 suggestion might be a very brief overview of everything important that has happened up to now. So we are all on the same page. Just a thought.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 pm
by Job
BenTheRat wrote:1 suggestion might be a very brief overview of everything important that has happened up to now. So we are all on the same page. Just a thought.
Yes, I plan to post campaign summaries, but "important" might mean something different for a Keeper as opposed to a player. :twisted: I haven't yet had enough time to get everything moved over, but it's starting to take shape.

Here's a link to my summary thread on EnWorld; when I've finished my migration of the BtMoM campaign to our Play@YSDC site, you'll see something very similar to this, although I expect that it'll be a better organized and a little simpler to navigate the lists since Play@YSDC has more powerful tools to organize and present the information.

Job.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:14 pm
by Anatomist
My favorite thread @EnWorld :) lot of stuff right there.

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 am
by royya
Oh..I forgot to make the conversion rolls when I created the character, here they are:
Conversion D20 to BRP Str, Con, Dex, Int, App, Siz (1d100=96, 1d100=48, 1d100=9, 1d100=1, 1d100=84, 1d100=94)

EDIT: I took Siz instead of Pow.
So the 94 is for Pow, not for Siz

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm
by Job
The BtMoM expedition has now reached its capacity. We will have a total of 6 players.

If any readers of this thread would like to join as an alternate player (i.e. would join the expedition if a player character must drop out for RL reasons), then please feel free to add your name to this thread.

Job.

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:03 pm
by jrod
Hey you guys got room for another? I'll take the Doctor if that's cool, i got a medical background which would b applicable!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm
by Job
jrod wrote:Hey you guys got room for another? I'll take the Doctor if that's cool, i got a medical background which would b applicable!
Hello Jrod,

Thanks for peeking at our game! We already have a full complement of players, but since you're planning on taking an existing character (here is the link to Wade Watkins; I assume that this is the doctor you're interested in), that means that I'll have less work running him as an NPC! Your medical background in RL will be a bonus. Welcome aboard, and...

Good luck.
Job.

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 pm
by taokan
I would absolutely like to continue Camille Bardier's misadventures. It will take some small amount of time to make the changes to new system, but I'll be ready to roll very soon. Looking forward to it.

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:03 pm
by Job
taokan wrote:I would absolutely like to continue Camille Bardier's misadventures. It will take some small amount of time to make the changes to new system, but I'll be ready to roll very soon. Looking forward to it.
Welcome back, Taokan! Ah, it'll be good to hear from Camille once again! And James Starkweather will be so very happy to once again be conversing with his good friend. 8-)

Here is a link to the thread in our "Reference" section where you'll post your converted character sheet. Also in the reference section, you'll find a blank character sheet to copy in and edit with your coverted stats.

Good luck!
Job.

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm
by Túrin Turambar
Is it still possible to join in as one of the Mountain Guide or the Cartographer or have I misunderstood that? It seems like great fun!

I should also add that I am completely new to the online format so I would need some help/info initially, but I am sure that I will understand everything quickly enough.

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:33 pm
by Job
Túrin Turambar wrote:Is it still possible to join in as one of the Mountain Guide or the Cartographer or have I misunderstood that? It seems like great fun!

I should also add that I am completely new to the online format so I would need some help/info initially, but I am sure that I will understand everything quickly enough.
Hello Túrin,

James Starkweather awaits your participation! PM sent.

Job.

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 pm
by Anatomist
taokan wrote:I would absolutely like to continue Camille Bardier's misadventures. It will take some small amount of time to make the changes to new system, but I'll be ready to roll very soon. Looking forward to it.
Hey Taokan :) Loooong time no see

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 am
by Harvey Walters
Hail Job,

Avid Cthulhu enthusiast reporting i. I was curious if there is a spot in your campaign that i would be able to join in? After reading some of your storyline ive been getting pretty psyched about breaking out my magnifying glass.

- H.W.

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:25 pm
by Job
Harvey Walters wrote:Hail Job,

Avid Cthulhu enthusiast reporting i. I was curious if there is a spot in your campaign that i would be able to join in? After reading some of your storyline ive been getting pretty psyched about breaking out my magnifying glass.

- H.W.
Hello Harvey,

I would say that we could fit one last player into the game (i.e. you) provided that you join the expedition in Australia. Our expedition has departed New York City, unfortunately, so joining our game at this stage will require a bit of finesse.

Once our team reaches Australia, I expect in approximately 3 weeks real life time, our number of open threads/topics will likely be less, so there will be less work required and I'll be able to handle one more player. This would also provide extra time for us to work on your character sheet.

If this is agreeable to you, then send me a PM.

Job.

Re: BtMoM Redux - Game Full, Recruiting Alternates

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 am
by Paco
Fráncisco “Paco” Andreás Guerini Reporting in!

I'll send you a PM and maybe this weekend we can work on converting Paco from D20 to the CoC ruleset.

- P.G.

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:57 am
by Raiko
Hi Paco, welcome to our forums. :)

I've added you to the validated users group, so you'll be able to post in the game areas, once Job's replied.

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm
by Job
Thank you, once again, Raiko! Paco and I have been PM'ing each other, so he's prepped to pick up the threads of our expedition in the near future.

For any current players who are reading this (and scratching your heads about a new player), Paco and I know each other in RL and we've been talking about him joining our game for a while. He also will be picking up an NPC who already exists on the expedition, so there will be no delays due to character creation and introduction, and I'll be playing one less NPC, so I expect our horror to continue apace. 8-)

Job.

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 am
by Captain Impossible
Howdy,

I'm Captain Impossible. You may remember me from such adventures as ... erm, well I just joined the forum, so I guess that Troy McClure reference wasn't very appropriate. Anyway, I'd like to put my name in for alternate. The basic idea I had for my character was a mining expert/technician.

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:37 am
by Job
Captain Impossible wrote:Howdy,

I'm Captain Impossible. You may remember me from such adventures as ... erm, well I just joined the forum, so I guess that Troy McClure reference wasn't very appropriate. Anyway, I'd like to put my name in for alternate. The basic idea I had for my character was a mining expert/technician.
Hello Captain Impossible,

Thank you for your interest in our expedition! I'll add your name to the alternates list (which can be found in the "Cast of Characters" thread in our reference section) and should any team member come to a nefarious end in RL, I'll PM or email you, whichever method you prefer. A mining expert/technician may work out just fine, although if the team is in Antarctica when a disappearance occurs, then you'll need to take over an existing crew member.

Job.

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 am
by Seon
Job wrote: and should any team member come to a nefarious end in RL, I'll PM or email you, whichever method you prefer.

I have my eyes on you, Captain.

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 pm
by Job
Seon wrote:
Job wrote: and should any team member come to a nefarious end in RL, I'll PM or email you, whichever method you prefer.
I have my eyes on you, Captain.
Now THIS made me laugh! Thanks for that, Seon. I can just imagine my players becoming paranoid in RL, watching for shadows in doorways, avoiding dimly lit parking lots, and carefully screening their mail all because they fear being bumped off for an alternate player in BtMoM... :?

Job.

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 am
by Captain Impossible
*lurks in the shadows outside Seon's home*

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 am
by Laraqua
Knowing Seon?

Yeah, I'd expect that.