BtMoM Redux - Game Full, Recruiting Alternates

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
taokan
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Re: BtMoM Redux

Post by taokan »

I would absolutely like to continue Camille Bardier's misadventures. It will take some small amount of time to make the changes to new system, but I'll be ready to roll very soon. Looking forward to it.
Job
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by Job »

taokan wrote:I would absolutely like to continue Camille Bardier's misadventures. It will take some small amount of time to make the changes to new system, but I'll be ready to roll very soon. Looking forward to it.
Welcome back, Taokan! Ah, it'll be good to hear from Camille once again! And James Starkweather will be so very happy to once again be conversing with his good friend. 8-)

Here is a link to the thread in our "Reference" section where you'll post your converted character sheet. Also in the reference section, you'll find a blank character sheet to copy in and edit with your coverted stats.

Good luck!
Job.
Túrin Turambar
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Post by Túrin Turambar »

Is it still possible to join in as one of the Mountain Guide or the Cartographer or have I misunderstood that? It seems like great fun!

I should also add that I am completely new to the online format so I would need some help/info initially, but I am sure that I will understand everything quickly enough.
Job
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Job »

Túrin Turambar wrote:Is it still possible to join in as one of the Mountain Guide or the Cartographer or have I misunderstood that? It seems like great fun!

I should also add that I am completely new to the online format so I would need some help/info initially, but I am sure that I will understand everything quickly enough.
Hello Túrin,

James Starkweather awaits your participation! PM sent.

Job.
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Anatomist »

taokan wrote:I would absolutely like to continue Camille Bardier's misadventures. It will take some small amount of time to make the changes to new system, but I'll be ready to roll very soon. Looking forward to it.
Hey Taokan :) Loooong time no see
~Bony End of Story~
Harvey Walters
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 4 months

Post by Harvey Walters »

Hail Job,

Avid Cthulhu enthusiast reporting i. I was curious if there is a spot in your campaign that i would be able to join in? After reading some of your storyline ive been getting pretty psyched about breaking out my magnifying glass.

- H.W.
Job
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Job »

Harvey Walters wrote:Hail Job,

Avid Cthulhu enthusiast reporting i. I was curious if there is a spot in your campaign that i would be able to join in? After reading some of your storyline ive been getting pretty psyched about breaking out my magnifying glass.

- H.W.
Hello Harvey,

I would say that we could fit one last player into the game (i.e. you) provided that you join the expedition in Australia. Our expedition has departed New York City, unfortunately, so joining our game at this stage will require a bit of finesse.

Once our team reaches Australia, I expect in approximately 3 weeks real life time, our number of open threads/topics will likely be less, so there will be less work required and I'll be able to handle one more player. This would also provide extra time for us to work on your character sheet.

If this is agreeable to you, then send me a PM.

Job.
Paco
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 3 months

Re: BtMoM Redux - Game Full, Recruiting Alternates

Post by Paco »

Fráncisco “Paco” Andreás Guerini Reporting in!

I'll send you a PM and maybe this weekend we can work on converting Paco from D20 to the CoC ruleset.

- P.G.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Raiko »

Hi Paco, welcome to our forums. :)

I've added you to the validated users group, so you'll be able to post in the game areas, once Job's replied.
Job
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Job »

Thank you, once again, Raiko! Paco and I have been PM'ing each other, so he's prepped to pick up the threads of our expedition in the near future.

For any current players who are reading this (and scratching your heads about a new player), Paco and I know each other in RL and we've been talking about him joining our game for a while. He also will be picking up an NPC who already exists on the expedition, so there will be no delays due to character creation and introduction, and I'll be playing one less NPC, so I expect our horror to continue apace. 8-)

Job.
Captain Impossible
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 12 years 2 months

Post by Captain Impossible »

Howdy,

I'm Captain Impossible. You may remember me from such adventures as ... erm, well I just joined the forum, so I guess that Troy McClure reference wasn't very appropriate. Anyway, I'd like to put my name in for alternate. The basic idea I had for my character was a mining expert/technician.
Job
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Job »

Captain Impossible wrote:Howdy,

I'm Captain Impossible. You may remember me from such adventures as ... erm, well I just joined the forum, so I guess that Troy McClure reference wasn't very appropriate. Anyway, I'd like to put my name in for alternate. The basic idea I had for my character was a mining expert/technician.
Hello Captain Impossible,

Thank you for your interest in our expedition! I'll add your name to the alternates list (which can be found in the "Cast of Characters" thread in our reference section) and should any team member come to a nefarious end in RL, I'll PM or email you, whichever method you prefer. A mining expert/technician may work out just fine, although if the team is in Antarctica when a disappearance occurs, then you'll need to take over an existing crew member.

Job.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Seon »

Job wrote: and should any team member come to a nefarious end in RL, I'll PM or email you, whichever method you prefer.

I have my eyes on you, Captain.
Job
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Job »

Seon wrote:
Job wrote: and should any team member come to a nefarious end in RL, I'll PM or email you, whichever method you prefer.
I have my eyes on you, Captain.
Now THIS made me laugh! Thanks for that, Seon. I can just imagine my players becoming paranoid in RL, watching for shadows in doorways, avoiding dimly lit parking lots, and carefully screening their mail all because they fear being bumped off for an alternate player in BtMoM... :?

Job.
Captain Impossible
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 12 years 2 months

Post by Captain Impossible »

*lurks in the shadows outside Seon's home*
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

Knowing Seon?

Yeah, I'd expect that.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”