Page 1 of 1

Gaslight

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:41 pm
by Dr. Bloodworth
Gaslight's always been a favorite setting of mine, and if enough interest is gathered in this thread, I think I'd like to run some of it in a few weeks or so. It would be set in London, of course, likely in 1900 or thereabouts (so the tail end of the Victorian era). My idea of the Victorian setting is mostly derived from old horror stories and Hammer movies... I'm thinking of running either "Bad Company" from Cthulhu Britannica or "Eyes of a Stranger" from Sacraments of Evil. It'll likely be a one-shot adventure at first, and if all goes well, I may run some other adventures with the same characters. Let me know here if you're up for it... and if you know the adventures, drop a vote for the one you'd rather run.

Re: Gaslight

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:56 pm
by yockenthwaite
I'm seriously tempted, but don't know if I'd be able to commit the time needed. I'm currently playing in two games (one newly started, another I don't know how far through), but am also very knocked out due to neurological illness. But this sounds ridiculously tempting. Oh dear!

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'm definitely interested! This board needs some Gaslight games. I do intend to run one as part of my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, but it'll be quite some time before I can fit it in. I'm not familiar with either of the proposed adventures.

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:04 am
by BenTheRat
I'd be interested.

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 am
by royya
Me too

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:42 pm
by Raiko
I've created your forum!

Enjoy the game. :)

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:31 am
by andyw666
If you ever need another player, I'd love to play in a gaslight setting!

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:57 pm
by Barty
Hi I am very interested in taking part in your game.......
pm if there is an opportunity for me to participate
thanks
Barty

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:40 pm
by Mr. Handy
I'm playing in this game, and it hasn't been running for months. The Keeper recently logged onto the board just last week but hasn't posted.