Innsmouth Horror & The Lurker at the Threshold

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Innsmouth Horror & The Lurker at the Threshold

Post by Tabs »

Of all the cities found in H.P. Lovecraft’s vision of Massachusetts, perhaps none is quite so deadly as the small fishing village of Innsmouth. Decrepit and dying, Innsmouth is being consumed from within by an ancient pact once made to save the town. The investigators will find every hand turned against them as they explore its rotting docks and fetid beaches. In the end, perhaps the only way to save Innsmouth is by destroying it along with the terrible creatures that haunt its waters near Devil Reef.
The Lurker at the Threshold is an unthinkable eldritch being opening doors to bizarre other worlds. Through these doors this entity reaches out to tempt the unwary, promising power and leading them on to inevitable disaster. It's up to the investigators to explore these portals and close that which never should have been opened. However, for the investigators to succeed they may have to strike a bargain with that hideous intelligence that dwells on the other side.

A pbp board game of Arkham Horror with the expansions Innsmouth Horror and The Lurker at the Threshold. Everything needed to play will be online, all cards will be drawn from my own decks, scanned and the image posted. The game rules can be discussed as and when a question arises.

Game rules:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_ ... m=6&esem=4
Misfit
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Re: Innsmouth Horror & The Lurker at the Threshold

Post by Misfit »

I would be interested in playing. I have played the original Arkham Horror game multiple times with a friend.
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Innsmouth Horror & The Lurker at the Threshold

Post by Tabs »

Hi Misfit, it'd be great if you join the game.
So far the players are: Tabs, Mr. Handy, DSIGFUSS and Misfit.

I'll do some preparation, check on the game set-up in the rulebook, and then we can choose our investigator.

There's an ooc topic here: http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=143

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”