Closed for the season! Rancho Mirago Trailer Park

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Re: Rancho Mirago Trailer Park

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Frank the daredevil, it is. I´ll put you up on the cast list. (updated the one in this thread...)
I´ll have a file sent to you by tonight.
Cheers!
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mason Stone
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Post by Mason Stone »

I keep starting at the end of your games, syrinx. Put me down for w/e character you need. just give me w/e background you think i'll need.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi, Josh!
First off, the Unit clusterf**k never left ground properly. Second, the TDM game is as you say in the end phase. Though, there weill be a sequel, as there are some unfinsihed business. I just have to come to a clean finish on the UK-affair.

There will be PMs sent out to all players of TDM when the follow-up is launched. But it´s on my hands to get it to be a too open scenario. My apologies.

This one, however is an open and shut case. The most playable of the remaining characters here, should be Buck, so I´ll put you up as Denise´s little brother. The file will be in your hands tonight.

Thanks for catching a game in the beginning :D .

/Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Shutting down recruitment as of now. The cast is pretty much set and eleven players will be quite enough.
Thanks for reading the promo and see you when the game starts!
TVblog

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”