Shades of Grey

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Reclaimer
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Shades of Grey

Post by Reclaimer »

Explosions, a friend missing, and a strange man. Is this enough for you to go into the unknown, to face things that you would have laughed at and called tall tales just days before?

This present day game starts out as your basic Call of Cthulhu friend/relative gone missing, but escalates into something that is something that I'd like to think is very original. the first adventure is a premade that anyone who owns The Shadows of Yog-Sothoth will know. I've added a bit to it to make it lead into my own creation, which I couldn't make a beginning for.

I'd like 2+ players, as long as the characters are good the sky's the limit. They need to be in Springmount, North Louisiana, a typical small town. They also have to have friends or at least contacts there. Making a backup character wouldn't be out of the question, as a couple points have a good chance for some casualties.
fulcilives2003
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: Shades of Grey

Post by fulcilives2003 »

Hey i wouldn't mind joining. Can the character be from the town or just an outsider who has contacts within.?
so says I "The amazing man wonder"
mr_toothpaste
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Post by mr_toothpaste »

New to the game, but I'd like to participate if that's alright. Let me know if I'm in/what I need to do.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by zielonobrody »

is this 1990's? or more cybercthulhu? as long as it's creepy and dark you can probably count me in.
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”