A weekend in the country 1936 Nazi Germany

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

A weekend in the country 1936 Nazi Germany

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Meine Damen und Herren, Mesdames et Messieurs, Ladies and Gentlemen:

Most of you do not know me. I am SS-Sturmbanfuhrer Hans Kaufmann. I invite you to my country estate to discuss a matter of grave importance to our beloved Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler. The reasons you are all invited are that you are all descended from a group of German nobles who in 1636 stumbled upon a vast treasure which was then hidden by the group. The group declared that the treasure would remain untouched until 1936 at which time their families would gather at the estate and divide the treasure among themselves. However the estate was owned by an old woman who your ancestors had declared a witch and executed in order to justify seizing the treasure and estate.

In 1933, my late brother Dr. Paul Kaufmann brought the old estate and modernized it. He moved my sister in law and nephew into the estate and began to look for the treasure in an effort to steal it and donate it to our glorious NSDAP. However it appears that instead of finding the treasure he stumbled upon something else but was killed before he could tell me what it was. My boss SS-Reichsfuhrer Henrich Himmler is very interested in this case and has insisted that I invite you to spend the weekend at the estate and on Sunday evening he will personally come to divide out the treasure among you all. Please pack for a 3 day weekend and show up promptly at 7PM on Thursday October 18, 1936.

Yours,
SS-Sturmbanfuhrer Hans Kaufmann

(The game will be off Call of cthulhu rules. I will design the characters and there will be plenty of characters to pick from.)
Last edited by Mr Zombie killer on Tue May 20, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
Riotopsys
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Re: A weekend in the country Modern Day game

Post by Riotopsys »

1959 House on Haunted Hill redux.

What characters are you looking for.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Re: A weekend in the country 1936 Nazi Germany

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Just updated the background so check it out.
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”