Alien versus Predator Online

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
xgmx
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years

Alien versus Predator Online

Post by xgmx »

After working on this game for the past year now, we are 2 days from releasing it. Could you please set up the game on April 14, 2008. Thats the exact date we have been telling people since 2007 that AvPO would be released. Thank you.

****LINKS REMOVED BY MODERATOR****
-- Raiko - 16/04/2008
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Alien versus Predator Online

Post by Mr. Handy »

I don't think you understand how this site works. If you want to advertise games that are somewhere else that need players, you should use the Non Play@YSDC Game Needs Players forum here. This site is for play-by-post forum-based roleplaying, usually based in the Cthulhu Mythos of H.P. Lovecraft and other authors. If you wanted to run an Alien vs. Predator play-by-post here, you could probably do that, but you should read the sticky thread at the top of this forum and have a look around the site to see how other games are run.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
xgmx
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years

Post by xgmx »

It's already the day, damn I'll have to release it elsewhere.
coffee demon
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by coffee demon »

WARNING That re-enactor link is super full of pop-ups, and actually crashed my computer. Don't click it!
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

coffee demon wrote:WARNING That re-enactor link is super full of pop-ups, and actually crashed my computer. Don't click it!
Xgmx: I nearly banned you and deleted this thread, but as you’ve expressed an interest in joining Mr Handy’s Zombie Apocalypse game, I will give you one chance to prove you are genuine.

For now this topic is locked.

I’ve sent you a Private Message, please reply to that message before posting elsewhere on this forum.

If you are genuine, then we will happily link to your game in the correct forum (as mentioned by Mr Handy), and we wish you the best of luck with your game.

Otherwise you’ll be banned.

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”