Non-Mythos Mixed Bag Horror

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Non-Mythos Mixed Bag Horror

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Sweet! I will be putting my top office in motion when I see posts come flying beneath The Skinner and The Zombies!
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Yakumo
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 1 month

Post by Yakumo »

Here is what I have for my investigator to give you guys an idea of what we have/ I am running:

The Basics
Name: Angela Bradley
Birthplace: New York City

Characteristics And Rolls
Str: 9
Dex: 10
Int: 18
Con: 9
App: 13
Pow: 14
Size: 12
Edu: 14

San: 70
Idea: 90
Luck: 70
Know: 70

Damage Bonus: None
Hit points: 11
Magic Points: 14

Skills
*All skills with an asterisk are occupational.

*Art: Painting: 60%
*Credit Rating: 35%
Dodge: 20%
*First Aid: 75%
*Library Use: 75%
*Listen: 75%
*Persuade: 75%
*Psychology: 75%
Spot Hidden: 65%
Knife: 45%

Cthulhu Mythos: 1%

Languages:
*English: 75%
*Chinese: 45%

Annual Income: 35,000$

Equipment/Inventory/Assets of Note

Satchel bag containing:
Notepad and pens
Lesson plans and various things for her class
Wallet
Stun gun
Small knife
Cigarettes

Appearance
Angela is a tall and moderately attractive blonde, but she doesn’t stand out in the crowd of the City’s streets. When not working she dresses in casual and often old clothes that she wouldn’t mind ruining with paints. Due to her constant artistic training she has become quite adept at noticing subtle things in both sight and sound. While she may seem like a yuppie hanging out at cafes and museums, her personality and fiscal troubles betray that image.

Short Biography
Angela was born in Queens of a middle class family. Her father, Jacob (51) currently works with Metro as a bus driver. Her mother passed on three years prior and her brother Joseph (17) is still attending high school. Currently she splits an apartment in Manhattan with her friend, Elizabeth, who also graduated from Hunter College. Just out of College and out in the world, Angela picked up a job teaching kindergarten at a grammar school and on the side teaches English as a second language. One day she hopes to travel the world using teaching as her meal ticket.
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by OathinBlood »

So we've got characters from Yakumo and Mr. Handy, and are awaiting characters from Ash and Syrinx. As soon as the last two are in, we should be up and going, hopefully by the week's end. ;)
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper

Post by OathinBlood »

Now we're just waiting to hear back from Ash. We also have an awesome banner in my signature now, too. ;)
BleedingHeart
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 1 month

Post by BleedingHeart »

I think I'm in if you've still got room. I know CoC pretty well and had and really liked Kult when it first came out but don't think I have it anymore (tried to run a Kult/Mage hybrid for a while but it never took off.

Will come up with a character shortly.
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper

Post by OathinBlood »

Sure! Generally you should PM your characters to the Keeper before posting them, but you're fine this time. Damn, this got no attention for the first week or two, but when it rains, it pours.

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”