Romantic Horror, London, circa 1800

Moderators: VictoriaSilverwolf, Victoria Silverwolf

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Chapter the Third: The Afflicted Host

Post by Mr. Handy »

Henry focuses on his task, trying not to think about the light until after he is finished, merely grateful for its presence. Without it, he surely would have failed. When he is done, he takes a deep breath. "I...thank you, Mr. Rachman," he says. "I don't know how you did that, but thank you. There must be some sort of scientific explanation, I just cannot imagine what it could be. I...I must think about this..."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
maelstrom
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 7 years 8 months

Post by maelstrom »

Duncan smiles and bows slightly towards Dr. North.
Fine work doctor, you have a skilled hand. Im glad I could be of some small Assistance to you.

He slides his dagger back into its ornate wooden sheath and with a swift move it disapperars into the folds of his jacket.
Do not let what you saw disconcert you my good Doctor. Not all things have their roots in science, but they belong to another place that lies behind this thin veneer we know as life. Sometimes the mysteries and truths we seek like to hide in dark places away from prying eyes. So my Grandfather taught me to always carry the light with me Duncan Smiles.Because out there in the dark, there lie entities waiting to pounce on the unwary. There is always a price to paid for delving too deeply good Doctor.... Unless you require my assissance any further, I shall return to the library.
Dr. North shakes his head, lost in thought.
Then I will bid you a good Night Doctor.
Duncan turns and walks out room and returns to his research and meditation in the Library.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Your assistance was more than small, Mr. Rachman," says Henry. "Without it, I would not have been successful. Good night to you as well." After giving the precious substance to their host, he turns in for the night.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Ghastly Affair”