OOC - Prologue

The friends of Jackson Elias meet for a coffee before he begins a most fateful journey.

Moderator: Raiko

royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Re: OOC - Prologue

Post by royya »

Me too
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Raiko »

Okay, I've finally sent out emails to the three other players, to see if they're interested in resuming the game as well.

I'll try to get ready to start posting again either next weekend or the weekend after. If I haven't heard from any of the others before the game resumes, then I'll keep their places open until after the first major encounter in chapter 1, and then we'll see how we stand. Alternatively if anyone decides that they're not interested in rejoining the game, then I'll add extras during that encounter to bring us back up to seven investigators.

Looking forward to getting going again. :)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Great news! So am I! :D
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Yeah! Let's crack some skulls!
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
andyw666
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Post by andyw666 »

Count me in! Andy
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Welcome back Andy. :)

I'm still planning to begin this weekend, last weekend was a family party so I doubt that I'd have managed to post even if everyone was back by then.

Other than Andy, I've not had any replies to my emails, so we may just have the five of you at the beginning of Chapter One.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

No spot open for a weary traveler?
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
andyw666
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Post by andyw666 »

Cool.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Ooops, I've not forgotten the game, just ran out of time at weekend. Expect Chapter One tomorrow.
Dave wrote:No spot open for a weary traveler?
It's looking unlikely that the last two players are going to reappear now, so if you can hang on until after the opening encounter then I'm sure that I can add you. I might stretch to eight investigators if necessary, so I could bring you in anyway.

PM me your investigator and I'll figure out how best to add them to the existing group of "friends of Jackson Elias."
CrackheadC.
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 11 months

Post by CrackheadC. »

I sent you an email yesterday. I just finished moving cross country and it looks like things are settled down. I should be able to slip back into James Marko's shoes if the spot is still available.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

CrackheadC. wrote:I sent you an email yesterday. I just finished moving cross country and it looks like things are settled down. I should be able to slip back into James Marko's shoes if the spot is still available.
Of course, all the original investigators are welcome. :)

I didn't receive your email by the way, I checked spam folders and all that, so I don't know what happened there. I got Andy's reply. So problem though.

I'm ready to start the game now, I had a bit of a writer's block last time we were playing due to changes caused by the prologue. That same block came back this time, but I've figured out how best to restart for chapter one now. :)

It's a holiday weekend here and I'm off work today and tomorrow. I'm going to make sure that I start posting before I'm back at work on Wednesday. That'll be today if I manage to pinch my laptop back from the kids for a couple of hours, if not then I'll have it for the day tomorrow.

Good luck, time to see if you can save the world.

Return to “Prologue - New York, June 1924”