Upstairs Hotel Room #1

Watch your step as you explore this dimly lit and disturbing railway station and its buildings beneath the bomber's moon.

Moderator: Laraqua

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Upstairs Hotel Room #1

Post by Mr. Handy »

Kate feels she's getting through to the Countess.
OOC,Psychoanalysis roll, spending 3 points: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Ejstricker
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 7 years 10 months

Post by Ejstricker »

The countess blinks up at her. "Wh-what? I'm sorry...." She yawns and wipes the back of her hand across her big beautiful eyes. "I feel like I just woke up from the most wonderful dream."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'm glad you're feeling more yourself, Your Ladyship," says Kate. "Now, we really must get out of here." She looks over at Frank. "Can you help me bring the Station Master - or whoever he is - upstairs? I can't manage him by myself."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Ritterton
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 8 years 6 months

Post by Ritterton »

Artemis looked over at the two women and then back at Frank. "We have to get out of here, and I am not certain we need to be worried about that man down there. I can't easily lift the man, and I am not sure we can leave the Countess alone as she keeps coming back into this room which has had some pretty frightening consequences."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Laraqua »

Frank hasn't followed you into the room which seems ... really out of character. There's no sound of his voice querying what's happening, no sound of him downstairs at all. Didn't you hear his footsteps following you up here? Where is he?
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'll not leave that man to die," Kate insists, "whoever he is. Let's all get out of this room and see where Mr. Durant is. Please come with me, Countess." Kate helps her out into the hall.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Laraqua »

This room is strangely clean and tidy compared to the devastation in the last one. Neat quilt laid out over the narrow double bed. No radiator, though, so it looks like if you booked into this room you'd be plum out of luck. It's quite cold in here, too. The Ministry of Fuel would be happier with the state of affairs in this room, at least. There is a lamp on the bedside cabinet, whose drawers are neatly closed, a wardrobe facing the bed and a fuzzy brown rug on the floor that feels odd to walk on. Very soft, though, in it's own way. Though for those with bare feet the oddness of it is a little hard to ignore. The fibres are so long they sort of dangle over the foot, running up underneath the arch. Luckily there's stockings to protect the foot but the base seems rather squishy which is most nauseating. The air in here also smells like moth balls. Clearly they haven't been taking down the black out curtains and airing the room out in awhile.

Enter the corridor.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “The Railway Station”